Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 2 Ch. 35 - Meeting the fair, rich and pretty lady

gordon-ramsay-good-food-meme.png

Lol he got off easy, he can peacefully retire into a normal life rather than having a sex tape being exposed like su luxia. What he does next will determine how hard he falls I guess

@Asbolus even with a sextape, it would never had the same effect of Su Luxia's because women being sexual and it spreading in the internet (oftentimes a man's decision) would break her entire life. A man's sextape? Only a slap on the wrist and such.
But I'm not that informed about Sextapes and their damages relative to both men and women so I could be wrong.

This is exactly what girls should do in real life too! Rather than from fighting for a scum man, dump his stupid ass and get yourself out girls!

sweet sweet justice. I'm loving the fact that the other chick had enough self respect to drop him right then and there.

Dex-chan lover
@Domo I mean, with the previous girl (Liu I think her name was), she was also responsible for it so she didn't get off for the MC's vengeance on behalf of Empress Dowager Version of Su Luxia. In this case, she's just another person being strung along by An Shang, rather than playing the part of a fool.

All it takes is one good metaphorical smack to the face for them to realize what's going on- Just a shame Liu didn't realize the Emperor was an ass and she might have had a much better life.

Dex-chan lover
Yay~ We have a smart girl who makes the right judgement as soon as she realizes a guy is bad.

I feel like she turned against him a little too easily considering she had him playing innocent for so long, but maybe that just shows she already suspected and was in denial. Now I'm kinda hoping the two ladies can become friends.

And to think. He wouldn't have had this problem if he just went to her first instead of the horrible plan of begging a woman with a grudge for help.

Dex-chan lover
This recording device is changing its design every time it is shown in the scene lol.

Supporter
I felt bad for him until I remembered that he sold her to the old man who raped her and pushed her to suicide. Now, I don’t feel bad anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread