Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 3 Ch. 37 - The Most Tragic Vampire in History

A fantasy world huh. Also oof @ humie loving piece of shit doing this to his childhoodfriend/fiancee/onee-san.
I hope he dies painfully.

Fed-Kun's army
vampires!

perhaps I'll enjoy for once vampires romance... more like revenge, though...

Aggregator gang
Awwww their life together was so nice <3 Minus the her not aging bit 😅
And super excited for the new arc!! Thanks for the chapter!!

Dex-chan lover
I know this meant for girls, but still...why she has clothes on during torture? I'm slightly disappointed.

Dex-chan lover
@vodkavodka You basically answered yourself. This manhua is for girls and girls don't like seeing naked women . And I think you read too much hentai. Torture doesn't involve taking off all the clothes. It is not S/M.

Dex-chan lover
@miyako19
Torture doesn't involve taking off all the clothes
Why not? Some pretty vulnerable places (besides eyes, teeth, and nails) are hidden beneath clothes. Torture is more effective when it's accompanied by humiliation.
It's not just hentai, it's common sense. For example, ML in the James Bond movie was tortured by hitting his balls with a weight when he was sitting naked.
And here we have a beautiful girl and some young playboys without morals. I can't believe they will miss such fun.

wish there were more stories like this! short plots so the author can continue to write the stories and one scene won't be dragged out over 10 chapters.

@vodkavodka

for one, she's his past fiance, so idk why he would humiliate her like that

there's a difference between pain and humiliation

Dex-chan lover
@Ken4553
idk why he would humiliate her like that
Guess torture and killing is ok then.
Still, breasts and genitalia are pretty sensitive to make the victim feel extra pain, even if there is no humiliation intended. Hell, it's not a secret how the real torture was back in times of medieval Europe. Cutting breasts off and other scary stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread