Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 3 Ch. 53 - The Bitch’s Determination

I really hope Su Luxia will just answer Xiao'Wei's sentence with the suggestion of poisoning her brother. She already knows the plot.

It's just funny to me how all the stupidity of the antagonists stems from the fact that their brains are too inflexible to realize that maybe being betrayed and sent to the vampire hunters to be tortured and killed might have extinguished any love she felt for her fiancée.

This is a common theme in a lot of the other stories, the other characters can't wrap their heads around the fact that you might turn someone who used to love you into a lifelong enemy by treating them like shit.

Dex-chan lover
Well her blood is delicious to vamps. She'd be perfect bait

i never knew i needed HER with pants and bat wing sleeves UGHhagwah

she looks so good in this chapter,, need,, more,, full,, body shots

You know, i havent really enjoyed the arc much. Must be the combination of two mentally deficient r-words, one lusting for horny blood and the other for blood-sucking dick, and their overwhelming brainless shittery.

The first arc was good but not particularly great. Our lovely protag really hit her stride in the second arc. Both kinda make this arc feel a bit flat as there's usually more direct fuckery of the shitleads by now.

@Psychronia
From what previous chapters made it sound like, Su Luxia just wants the vampiric power (from magic glow cup) back from cheating bastard so she can use it on someone else to reproduce. Since reviving the pureblood clan is the former owner's objective

Fed-Kun's army
This bitch retarded. Just go save him yourself. Why tf you think that anyone would sacrifice themself just for that guy

I hope both that ungrateful bastard and that.. Bitch have painfull and dead at least as satisfying as the first git

Dex-chan lover
How stupid can you be, "Go save my boyfriend, you're ex fiance, for me immediately !!!"

Fed-Kun's army
Lol the sister gets more ridiculous as time passes. I like that her brother isn't having it anymore either. I'm excited to see the finale our MC will create for this one!

She needs the Ex fiance power in the blood to put in the night cup for her new clan to go to the new man.

Meo

Dex-chan lover
Gotta love how everyone is so egocentric she's going, "Why the F don't you give a rat's ass about your vulgar, rude, cheating fiance being captured by your enemies? Quickly go risk your live to save the cheating bastard"

And what happened to the eyeglass strap?

Go save him?
The same bastard who you, yourself, said he doesn't love Su?
The literal bastard who gave her up to vampire hunters?
The very bastard who always tries to make her lose face?

Eh... Why?

when it comes to inciting jealousy in luxia and making it obvious that her fiance is not hers, this couple is all for it -- but when it comes to ask for favours and bossing around, this couple doesn't have an ounce of shame? from "he doesn't love you and he'll be mine" to "you're not showing an ounce of concern" in one night??? even though you WANTED her to let him go???? now you want her to show concern???? SUCK MY D-- HE TRIED TO GET HER KILLED EXCUSE ME

Users who are viewing this thread