Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 3 Ch. 58 - You reap what you sow, it's none of my damn business

They look like they're over 50 years old, can't believe it was just a few months at most hahaha

"Do you think I like being with you? If it weren't for-"

For what? Really, why are you together? Why did you get together, and why are you currently together?

On that note, why did she want to attend the parade? Just to complain about Su Luxia again?

The author really does have various ideas on making cheaters pay. I wonder what the next method will be.

If they were normal they would have had a fulfilling life. Indeed, karma is a bitch.

The downfall of this couple has been the most satisfying one so far. Destroy their rose-coloured glasses, expose their flaws, let them fall out of love. Let them both realise they're idiots and ruined each others' lives.

If the two of them just some idea of the cruel reality they will encounter once they are "free," they'll actually have a decent life. but they are two pieces of shits that dont know anything but lOvE (& lust.) especially since they are both spoiled to the core.

and how dare this two asses beg like that. did they forget that they commit murder? well, at the original story they succeeded but hA! ok thats all i hate them periodt.

I've never really been interested in this manhwa before, but it turned out to be better than I thought, and a very satisfying story ..

Users who are viewing this thread