Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 9 Ch. 172 - A literary giant’s huge fall -- Beauty becomes a fatty

Dex-chan lover
Weirdest looking keyboard I've ever seen. Looks like a freaking bathroom mat.

Dex-chan lover
...as someone who (occasionally) teaches writing, I approve of this arc.

Fed-Kun's army
wow shes dumb. My anger is dissipating as shes so stupid she fucks herself over.

@broadsword80
by the time I started writing, the keyboard would've burned my eyes and brain into oblivion and I wouldn't be able to write anymore.

Dex-chan lover
"Isn't writing supposed to be Easy?!"

Well bitch, why did you steal it.... because you cannot write.

Edit-> This woman is dumber than I thought.

I kinda wish this villain wasn't so......................immediately incompetent. Like, she somehow remembers enough about enough popular books to write them roughly as well as the OG authors, and yet. The events of this chapter still happen. Not to mention there's something more satisfying about an attack/counter-attack pattern between the villain and Luxia than this so-far one-sided beatdown

But who knows how things'll play out in later chapters. Maybe this is buildup showing how OP Luxia is right now, before we get an arc that cuts her down a little and sends her on the defense. Not like, in a "haha how dare you try to be too good at your job" way but in an "oh no how powerful is this villain, if Luxia is struggling so much" way

Dex-chan lover
@reedercat That's how creative arts work. You could copy, word for word, mark for mark, someone else's work because it's like writing multiplication tables. Once you're on your own and have to use your own style, your own ideas of how a story should be written, grab your paddle because you're cruising down **** creek.

When I wrote fanfiction like the useless loser I was, I drafted everything with pen and paper. Saved me lots of eyestrain and irritation but also gave me regular wrist pain...

Double-page supporter
I almost feel bad for this villain. The only thing she can do is plagiarize and she hurts herself more than the MC could.

Lool
Even writing spoiler are exhausting, i cant imagine how hard it is to write a complete new story. Easy smeasy my thicc butt

Users who are viewing this thread