Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 9 Ch. 191 - A literary giant’s huge fall -- You deserve it

not the seggs work as punishment. & specifically g@y p*rn????? 💀💀 so we’re being r@pey AND homophobic today. Great 🤡

The mission rank is: [snake emoji mangadex doesn't have repeated several times]

the shady house of bitches always gets me xD

BUT AYYYY
ALL'S WELL THAT ENDS WELL
It's just a shame I didn't get to see the court case w the ex wife play out! I'd really love to see her revenge arc in full!

This arc may be boring to some but it's real life revenge.

One thing I love about this arc it's learning is about a real life situation of plagiarism, the author stealing from several people, proof was out there that she stole from different people but hey company hushed it up and gave "her" book a live action adaption.

What I love about it is that in a way the plagiarist can't say that it's about her since people have already deleted the evidence and hid the plagiarism. If she raises a fuss and says it's about her (though people would already know it is), that means she's admitting she's a plagiarist and it revives the old rumors her company buried.

Man I have never wanted something to get a live adaption like I do now.

This arc is very short and I wonder if it's a response to recent events in China that have cause people to be increasingly angry about plagiarism, like with that screenwriter...

Dex-chan lover
@FaeriMagic
You know, the "heroine" from medieval chinesse fantasy, vampire and chinesse arc who claim being the victim to the very end.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, she doesn't even use her tools 😂
So far, this is the weakest arc tho. The enemy is too weak I guess? But I heard next arc will be a blast

5 "S"s i wonder what kind of reward would she get?
will she become an administrator for the system or maybe a real goddess?

And... Another one bite the dust~

I love those chat rooms at each ark's end xD

That's it ? She wasn't even exposed to her plagiarism... It remained as a rumor.

Dex-chan lover
That was nice and wise bowing out. May these two decent folk live happy lives.
They left the plagiarism alone, which is kinda bad though.

AWW YEAH. ZERO TOOLS USED RUN. Granted, this opponent was an easy-sauce idiot, so they never needed one.

It's kinda rich they're bullying the new girl for being poor when many of them weren't left off much better.

Fed-Kun's army
@Psychronia, I didn't see that as tyem bullying the new girl, but rather leaving the chat because she's asking for help to get luxury items that none of them can afford after their ruin. They're saying they don't have that kind of money, as another "victim" of Su should have been able to anticipate.

The series reads like a commentary on how stories can gloss over the poor behavior of the lead characters, as long as their consequences can be ignored.

I like how the author tries to break out of the formula in the last issues:
- vol.6: ML actually out-schemes Su Luxia
- vol.7: FL is not rotten and must be redeemed instead of punished
- vol.8: Su Luxia returns to a world that her own actions have created
- vol.9: original host stays alive and a separate entity from Su Luxia

Users who are viewing this thread