Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 9 Ch. 191 - A literary giant’s huge fall -- You deserve it

Dex-chan lover
Chen Ge getting to go to Ram Ranch isn't a punishment, it's an honor

Not my favorite ark. Hope the next one is better. Though I would like to see if the real author and the guy get together I think they'd be a cute couple

Dex-chan lover
@Keimichi Sometimes the punishment is to be left to remain as yourself. The time traveller is a self-centred, entitled, egomaniacal woman who refused to see fault in her choices and what that did to other people. She gets to live with being such a person and that is her retribution. She also lost all her fame, fortune, reputation and freedom and honestly that should be enough, to have had and then lost it all. Not satisfying to "kill them all" readers but that's not the point.

Double-page supporter
You know it's bad when all your sisters in The Little Shady House of Bitches give you the cold shoulder. lol

Ah, and so ends another glorious arc in Su Lüxia's adventures. I wonder what the next arc will be about. Maybe a continuation of one of the previous ones or more likely something new, who can say. :3

I feel sad for all those people she plagiarized.
What if, among them, was a one-hit wonder? Now they'll never be recognized in their life 😔

Group Leader
Lol, the text conversations get longer and longer even though these days, her victims(or suitors) only get about 1 text each.

Dex-chan lover
Two year time skip.

Casually drops mention of knowing Tang is a transmigrator with absolutely no payoff, or even a reaction from Tang! What the hell? And now we're already done?

This is a really bad arc.

Dex-chan lover
@tahzib Three upcoming cover arts on the main page. The next one alone could be quite fascinating.

Which arc was Xiao Wei in again? I forgot. It doesn’t help that there are two would-be heroines with pink hair who look similar.

This was probably my least favorite arc. I didn’t really care for the one where the woman was two timing the good person with the devil person but this one was definitely the weakest to me

Finished reading, and yes, I have to agree that this arc was a bit too weak compared to others. Tang Mengyi didn't bother to use other means to gain wealth other than to plagiarize from others despite being a time traveller/transmigrator. I'm sure she could've been quite famous with her looks alone, like what Su Luxia suggested to her, but she decided to go to the dark side. Her greed got the best of her. Tsk, tsk. I hope the next story arc will be interesting just like the ones before this.

P.S.: Lol the other b****** giving Tang Mengyi the cold shoulder to avoid her rant :,D

Dex-chan lover
@M00N-Lite Finally realised who she is; the dumbass sister of Vampire Hunter Xavier. She got subjected to a life of poverty and loveless marriage for betraying her family (big Pride and Prejudice parallels...).

Users who are viewing this thread