Cheating Men Must Die

ahh, i don't like the ml for this arc or the supposed to be heroine. They really annoy meeee....

lmao i don't like any character in this arc so far. Seems like a whole circus is going on and Luxia is just sittin back and watchin it all go down. Can't wait for this arc to be over.

Please destroy her lmao, just all the doctors he brought for you and k*lled right away because of you, all those sacrifices of all those people trying to save you and protect you lmao, also she's calling her "aunt" probably thinking she's got a point lmao even though it's the complete opposite you're just showing your rudeness to your master and his friend haha~~

Can we have a heroine for once that was just victim of circumstances and not as stupid as this hoe. I mean they(Luxia) could be tandem.

I am amazed by how this dumb hoe talk about being civilize and be kind yet she turn blind eyes on what happened to her senior

8.5/10 hoe

I hope you never stop translating this. I like your translation better rather than wecomics. 💕💕💕💕

Thank you translators for your hard work! I am grateful for the countless chapters you have granted us!

that “female lead” is dumb asf, like HOW CAN YOU FORGIVE SOMEONE WHO KILLED PEOPLE

She believes that he didn't kill anybody but then asks for forgiveness on his behalf. "Is there any chance these wounds are caused by suicide?" This dumb bitch...so a whole group of people committed suicide and made it look like a murder. OMG

Hahaha, isn't this Jing Chen a bit too easy ? Or....is that a trap ? Well I wouldn't doubt our dear esteemed host's charisma haha~
Thanks for the translation we appreciate the hard work~🥰😍💜💚

LMAO Jing Chen is a simp for that Wushuang girl. Her foolishness and naivete caused the death of so many people and she still wants to be friends with the Demon Lord. Cheating Men Must Die

Users who are viewing this thread