Cheating Men Must Die

cnd

And everyone was complaining that it's a boring arc. Authors been stepping up their game. The Arcs are getting more and more exciting.

Group Leader
Ho? So we finally got the basics of Luxia’s backstory... From what that manager agent said, I wonder if her goal in being the top agent is to bring back this Zero guy?

Yeeess Bi Queen! You go girl! Save your Taoist gf!!!

Also ooooh backstory!!!! Thanks for the translation!!! ^w^

Daaaamn. Finally some Backstory. Interesting to know where she’s actually from and why she’s the way she is. I guess she’s trying to get ML back

Eh, so....THIS ZERO GUY DIED FOR HEE ??!!! WHYYYYY??!!! THIS IS SO SAAAAAADDD !!!!!
And what do they mean by "If he came back alive in the future"??? And if she'dhelp him ??!!! He'sdead though??? Anyway, kind people always get me sad whenever I hear about how they sacrificed themselves for others, I wanna tear up even without knowing him, which is saddening, though I guess I'm glad we got to know a bit more about this system and stuff....I wonder if that other guy for that martial art arc who noticed how mad his world was would be able to come there and really find Xiaxia ??

I'm a little tired of this arc, since it's long, but I'm soooo happy with the backstory

I think this one of my favorite arcs! I can't wait to see what happens next! :D. Thank you for your hard work!

@immortalartisan I agree. This is one of the best arcs because not only do we get background information, we also get to see her showcase her humanity. People don’t like it solely because there’s two females intimate with one another.

I like this arc too. We actually see the human side of Su Luxia, choosing to bet her life for someone else (of course her rating is important too, but she clearly was thinking about Qi Ling at the same time).

Suddenly time skip. I guess it's fine since its probably filled with Qi Ling making preparations. System maintenance means Su Luxia probably just laze around due to her spirit power being very low.

why can't all my other favorite mangas update as quickly as this one?😭
Thx for the updates!!

great arc and all but
can we talk about how hot that ghost king is omg his face reveal has me sobbing

Pretty repetitive arcs and Mary Sue MC, the latest arc seems pretty good though
Tbh I thought she was gonna end up with the girl but they’re apparently just friends lol ok

Users who are viewing this thread