Cheating Men Must Die

I'm so glad I found this story. Finally, a revenge saga that doesn't waste time and gets to the meat of the plot.

Group Leader
World End Harem be like:
CcUNyYC.png

Aggregator gang
I remember when the first few chapters came out and it was rated ~4 - 5 stars. Haha people are so quick to judge. This is one of the few good (kinda episodic) manhua with a damn amazing female lead.

Woah we see you blushing dude - you're not even being subtle about it. Also, Su Lüxia really going for it and treating the different blood types like fruit juice lol

This series isn't as bad as I thought it would be. It reminds me of Goddess Creation System, except I like it.

@Dragons33 "It reminds me of Goddess Creation System, except I like it."

Perfectly describes me feelings towards "Romantic relationship System" and this one

Double-page supporter
this manhua is SUCH a delight. the art quality won't blow your mind, storylines can be a bit contrived and sometimes make downright no sense but god is it so satisfying to read. love it when a plan to get back at all those cheating bastards comes together.

Arc 1. Great.
Arc 2. 'kay, but I'm sensing something familiar here.
Arc 3. I read the tag and it seems regardless of the demographic or country of origin, isekai is isekai. Would it kill the author to give the heroine a wee bit of challenge?

A fitting character who seek only revenge, Su Luxia played it well. Even if it makes her like plotting bitch and evil villainous, in this case she's forgiven for such titles. Eye by eye, heart by heart, evil by evil. What comes around will come around.

"Just so you wait, you dumb ML and FL."

The FL is a genius..the revenge plot is genius...the author is genius..the artwork is great..
Also, i hope she gets together with the cute vamp hunter uwu

I love petty queen.. lmao xiao wei's mad at luxia for not give a little fck happened to her fiancee, what a mf irony.,

Is this a man hating author or just a badly chosen name for this manga? IE. Someone who hates men would name this "Cheating Men Must Die". Someone who hates cheaters period, regardless of sex, would name it "Cheaters Must Die". The name "Cheating Men Must Die" as its written says to me "i only dislike cheaters when its men doing the cheating, if its a woman i dont really care". Im not interested in reading something written by a man hater.

Anyone who wants to clarify that has read this, feel free.

Users who are viewing this thread