Cheating Men Must Die

the prince is such a sweet heart, didn't expect for that story to become that sad in the end T-T

I really wish we got to see more of Su Luxia's little prince, but seeing him grown up makes up for it I guess? He's so cute all grown up though aaaaaa sidestory pls, jk.

I'm sad for her son though, the poor cute lil baby died just after her and she thinks it's great ? He was such a great person, couldn't she just take him with her since she trained him this hard already ?
I'm sad...also he was so cute already so i wanted to see more of hin as an adult and her as well, ugh so sad ! 😢

Petty? Mate @Tokanova this story is an exploration of justice where justice isn't possible. Women in highly misogynistic environments getting vengeance when they were powerless. I am 100000% for it!

Also the stories are sooo deep. Excited to see how this develops 🤩 Thank you for updating!

Wow this is horrible please take revenge for her !! How could they do that, cheating men truly must die, a horrible and painful death, but before that they must experience a cruel life filled with torture !

Aggregator gang
Love the title 👌 but rather than killing them I'd cut off their dicks and let them live without it. Now that's the correct punishment for cheating men. Give them a living hell.

Just read all of this up to the current chapter, and it's actually quite entertaining but that description literally doesn't help this at all... seen this twice before and ignored cause it didn't sound interesting at all.

Really could use a better description explaining what the story is about.

Yay, go get yourself a man ! 😂😂
This is so fun, i wouldn't want that either but i guess it'd be great to see her "in love" lmao !

@Wendigo_King That is how manhua and Chinese webnovel's summary sound like actually. They almost never reflect the true summary of the story.

I read this since I was bored and this is actually quite good. I just finished the first arc and excited to continue on with the next. I do hope someone fixes the synopsis because I almost didn't read this comic because of how confusing it was.

@Kllick just type in "Fast Wear" in Novel Updates, you're bound to find a few novels that follows a similar plot trajectory of Mangas like these 😄

You, argh im so looking forward to the next chapter too, what is wrong with these cliff hamgers, I'm so jsnsnwjekekekenene please....more 😭

Users who are viewing this thread