Cheating Men Must Die

Hm... so enlightenment on the world let’s u transcend and travel to other worlds? Okay... But does that make their current world collapse?...

Also he’s still a villain so no for me. I’m on team luxia destroy this manipulator!

@Kirakira01 As if that lady luxia of yours isn't one rofl! It's interesting to see how narrow minded humans can be!
On that note, it's quite interesting to see how everything can be sexualized. I've seen revenge manga/manhwa/manhua (don't mind the small details) with male mcs where the females are portrayed as villains, and the ones with female mcs where males are portrayed as villains. At least, in other revenge manga the mcs have reason enough to become the way they are. Like having, their family slaughtered in front of their own.. etc. (although it still does not justify revenge) but for cheating to be a reason? Lol I find that quite petty. I'm not saying cheating is good, but I doubt it is something that impactful (at least not to me). If cheating means luxuria, then if the one cheated on feels invidia, era , I think the latter is more sinister than the cheater herself! Although I doubt many would acknowledge it

cnd

@amberxiu Lmao, see? I fuckin knew author was gearing up for something more despite the fact that Su Luxia was basically done with her mission.

@Destructive_Lady I don't think you've read this manwua properly, or potentially at all? Completely ignoring everything else, most of the time the revenge is over something much different then just cheating?

@rotten_tomato Genuine answer, illogical stories (which are genuinely more likely to have characters that fit the MO for Su Luxia) just tend to have equally illogical MC's and love interests.
The Vampire Arc, for example, involves someone who, in the face of years of being together with someone, would try to kill her because she tried to attack the girl he was cheating on her with.

So basically he realized he was stuck in a sort of VR Skyrim? And everyone acted like NPCs...I can see why he went insane.

Damn....so scary....😲 totally unexpected twist....
I literally got goosebumps all over just by reading the new chapter....😨

Whoa!
A book character realizes they're living in a plot!
While it's been interesting seeing Su Luxia take care of various scum, it'll be great to see more plot involving Su Luxia, not just her taking down scum.

This arc's male lead ..OMG isn't he amazing (and scary at the same time)?? I have a high expectation of you;yandere-boy>_< hopefully you will appear again next chapts or one day

Wow....actually I'm also kinda scared for our Lulu 😭😅
Thanks for the translation everyone!!!

Group Leader
Imagine if he manages to revive her — as the original character. And is stuck once again with the deeply in love with him junior sister, all the while remembering our dear host, who was “real”. It would be as bad as the cheating bastard from the school setting, where everyone else lost their memories.

Users who are viewing this thread