Cheeky Brat - Vol. 14 Ch. 79

Dex-chan lover
Sigh, I hope she actually goes and have a talk with naruse no matter what.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, god, enough of this bullshit already! And you know, this is crappy characterization--we know she's capable of whacking a guy who gets too forward because she always used to do it to Naruse before they were dating, usually even if she was flustered. So why doesn't she ever properly shut down any of these other guys? The Machida we knew from the earlier chapters totally would, the only reason she doesn't is because mangaka wants to do the triangle plot. It's bullshit writing.

Why is it always like this? Another guy comes and fall in love with Yuki again.

Damn it! Just leave her with Naruse alone alrd ?

can't wait for chapter 80!!! hope on the next chapter Machida would find ways to have a talk with Naruse.. She needs to remind Naruse that it will always be him ?

Yeah im done with this manga, fuck that girl, she can stop those guys if she wants to, but she doesn't, he deserves better.

At this point it won't get any better, so now's the time to finally to drop this shitty manga. Naruse deserves better than this.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao no drama tag, 80 chapters in and the girl still can't push away other guys getting too close to her that's not her bf GG dropped

i don't know what is the mangaka's story with that
yuki isn't that cool or beautiful to make men run and queue to her
will naruse wait her forever ??
he deserves better than this

why are we this far deep into the story and the FL still hasn't effectively rejected people its ridiculous honestly

Fed-Kun's army
bruh.
yuki has naruse ( HER BOYFRIEND ) and allows other dudes to flirt with her...and when naruse brings it up she’s like “no, they don’t like me that that.” IT’S CLEAR TO SEE Y’KNOW. just reject them already!!! u have a boyfriend ur happy with so why are you letting suwa HUG you? how can u be jealous of girls asking for naruse’s number when sht like this happens to u? i don’t understand.
ughh i’m thinking of dropping. naruse deserves better

BITCH WTF???
YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND FOR FUCKS SAKE AND HERE YOU ARE LETTING OTHER MEN TOUCH YOU
LIKE GIRL DO YOU WANT A HAREM OR SOMETHING????

Dex-chan lover
I get that Yuki's the FMC and she's real dependable and insightful, but c'mon... everyone's after her? Her pussy game can't be that good.

Users who are viewing this thread