Cheeky Brat - Vol. 15 Ch. 85

Shizuka is too much of a pain to deal with. Unlike any other second male leads hes 10x more annoying. Honestly felt like dropping this manga because of that guy. He just feels so unnecessary, they're already together for more than a year but Shizuka keeps interfering, and if FMC rejects him, his idea of FMC considering him is next to non-existent. In conclusion read the atmosphere, know your place.

People here dislikes Hakamada that much. And here I am thinks that Hakamada is cute. The problem is he is falling in love to someone's else girl. I mean he have done his best to acknowledge that yuki is Shou's girlfriend, but since this is his first unrequited love, he still have those bubbly teenage feelings which sometimes hard to contain. I believed that he will overcome his one sided feeling and move on.

Dex-chan lover
Shizuka is really cute but he needs to get a different chick to hyperfixate on because he's just annoying at this point. Suwa got his ending tied off with usami but shizuka who appeared before him has no one. Like, he's not in a boys school anymore give him a gf

Users who are viewing this thread