Cheeky Brat - Vol. 20 Ch. 116.6

Argh- I love the perverted Shou Naruse- He is too much for my heart I swear-- And I agree on comment below about Takumi Usui being a pervert I wouldnt mind seeing 🤣

This went to borderline smut, I totally didnt expect this when I first started reading this but like, I'm not against it LOL

I'm really sooo happy that you translated this extra, Omg !! 😍 I can't believe!!! I'm really soooo thankful to you 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 you're just the best !!! Agh, really, I respect you, you translate Namaiki's chapters with a great quality, and even translate extra chapters too, just thank you 😊😊🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️❤️

I really love this chapter, they're just sooo sweet and hot, Awww 💘💘😍🔥🔥🤭 I really love how Yuki is ok with such position now, aw, even grabs his neck and show that sweet expression, aw ❤️>< I so love their expressions here, just so beautiful and sweet!! And love how Yuki wasn't that shyly mad about it this time compared to before, she grew up now 🤭
And that kiss, Omg, sooo love it, it's soooo sweet and hot, Awww 😍💘💘🔥🤭

I so love how they love and cherish their school uniform for the same reason, for this beautiful reason, "because it has their memories together" , Awww, really love this 🥰🥰😍 I was surprised and so love it Yuki thinks that way and cherish his uniform for this reason "because he was wearing it when they started going out" , aww 🥰😍❤️ same for Naruse ❤️❤️❤️

Omg love this extra sooo much, I loved that she didn’t want him to throw his uniform because she cherished the memories she had with him wearing it, who knew she could have a sweet gesture like that. And this chapter was so hot but their looks at each other were the best part, they look so in love. Thank you so much for translating this extra, it was a big happy surprise

Users who are viewing this thread