Cheeky Brat - Vol. 20 Ch. 117

@shousaku Exactly!! Is like the female lead is just wanting and waiting for Hakamada to make his moves on her and she’s willing to accept them so yes I think she could end up sleeping with him. Good thing is Shou has shown so much maturity that even if that happens he’ll be crushed but would be able to overcome it cause his feelings were true, real and honest, he never hides anything to her, and always puts her first so the girl that is by his side is always lucky and would be loved. On the other hand the female lead would never find someone who love her in the way Naruse does, so is her loss.

I fucking hate Hakamada the fact that he keeps being forceful, doesn’t take a hint, and made Yuki so scared she couldn’t move just pissed me off. I also don’t like how he’s shown as this cute innocent type of guy til he sees Yuki for more than 10 seconds alone with her it just gives off rapey vibes

Well, I just read chapter 116.6 whic is spicy. And continue reading this chapter make me wanna die 💀

I couldn’t handle the handsomeness hakamada’s brother. I feel pitty for hakamada, but I think he would continue teasing machida senpai??? Idk if it’s gonna be NTR bruh Imma wait for it. And naruusseeeee why would you could be this cuteeeeee

Wtf. I can't believe we just got a whole chapter dedicated to this shithead. He acts like the scumbag protagonist in a rapey/creepy hentai or smut manga.

I really love Namaiki for its development of the OTP, but I might be dropping it if this pathetic Shizuka thing continues despite Yuki giving clear boundaries. I can't completely blame Yuki given that she's dense and nice to a fault and she has already said no SEVERAL TIMES. Shizuka needs to die a swift death so the manga can be left to do what it does best: seeing Naruse and Yuki grow as a couple.

I got tired of Shuzuka's shit more than 50 chapters ago and I don't know who the mangaka is doing this character arc for or why he's continuing it.

Then again maybe the mangaka's trying to set up Shizuka as a role model for creepy "nice guys" everywhere.

Dex-chan lover
The weird thing that has always bothered me is how Hakamada seems to exist in a vacuum, a empty void nonexistent social interaction with any members of the opposite sex - despite being an attractive rising college basketball star.
Been like years without anyone outside of the margins fanclub tryin to get with him? Come on.

I'm so tired of this guy... I mean, get over it. If they're not going to end up together, I don't see the point of writing the same "I won't give up" trope over and over again. In the end Naruse will get jealous and have a little fight with Yuki again anyways

@Pedroca95 indeed. I also think it's because she has 0 feelings for him, (doesn't see him like a man) that's she always forgets and act that way/careless with him. And that's what irritates him, and so he acts that way to make her wary of him.
Indeed, really a cheap drama.
Exactly, Naruse didn't need a rival, I mean he's not that typically ml (that I really dislike BTW) that needs a rival to push him to realise his feelings and confesse, plus he treats Yuki so well, so !! We really have hakamada as a rival just because this is romance/shoujo story, sadly, sighh.

"This is a false love triangle, because hakamada is not in the picture to stay with yuki here, he is someone that happens to like her" , omg, you're so right in this !!! Can't add more, you explained it so good. I've always thought so, glad someone does too 🙏🏻 that's not even a love triangle actually, and it wasn't supposed to (unnecessary and unneeded)
Plus, his love (base) for her is shallow, he just liked/likes her cause he thinks she's perfect (that's how he wants ppl, so it's a suggestively love) , he never get to know her real self and I bet he wouldn't have liked her if he does, like knowing she joined the club for kido/a guy, when he thinks of her as 'perfect' , just like how he hated Naruse, when he discovered that he's not perfect (as he thought) I mean, when Naruse told him "if I continue playing" when they were young. Hakamada's way of love is so shallow and immature, it's like "he idealisze ppl, and love them just because they're great and perfect, and if they make a mistake, opps, he'd drop them" (just like fans/girls with celebrities/idosl, hate on them when they make a mistake and turn to be different than what they thought they're)

So I always thought that what he has for her isn't love but just admiration. And my prove of that too is what Yuki had for kido, she thought it was love but later on she discovered that it's just an admiration (she said it herself, it's on Ch 14 - page 16 ) the way she was feeling towards kido is the same as what hakamada feels for her (like, she thought he's mature and capable captain, so she thought of loving him, just cause she thinks this is how guys should be. And also his type is just different to her immature siblings, like, so that's not really love, but just a subjective love - at the very last we can say it's admiration)

That's why Yuki and Naruse love for each other is real, cause they just fell for each other, without being each other type, without preparations, expectations.. they just love each other and fell for each other self and qualities ☺️❤️

Sorry, talked too much,,

It's was so sweet how they communicated, I mean it was so beautiful how Naruse opened up to her 🥰 That's such a progress, I mean, Naruse doesn't (easily) show his weak side to Yuki, and when he's worried over something, he'd take long time to tell her about it, but here, he instantly told her all what he thinks 🥰 And it was beautiful how Yuki listened and considered him ❤️^

That's why, I actually loved this chapter ❤️ it shows how they are so close and honest with each other, and that they overcame Hakamada's thing, or at least talked it out and cleared it between them 🥰 and this was the purpose of this chapter ❤️~

Yess, You indeed progressed 🥰><
So I said the chapter was adorable actually, I mean, even tho, hakamada ruined it, But if you look calmly, it's good, hehe, I mean, besides being honest to each other, Yuki afterwards didn't even think of the incident, like it was nothing to her ~ and she was just thinking about Naruse/their relationship, and that shows how she only thinks of Naruse ❤️^

Soo excited for Chapter 118, it's such a great chapter 😍><

Aggregator gang
now comes the raging comments

for Hakamada, he can't control that he loves Yuki and I don't see why he mustn't tell her about his feelings, but acting on it or perhaps forcing Yuki in intimate situations is ugly. anyway, I like his character, he's truly the exact opposite of Naruse, and FROM MY PERSPECTIVE he adds movement to the story.

Rereading this again...and I think what the writer wants to convey is the amount this couple trust each other on this event..or how Naruse changed and gives trust to his Girlfriend even though deep inside he is Jealous..the fact that he is he one who give the address says a lot..plus when he saw Yuki is now wearing the ring and watch he gave to her I think make his heart a lil bit easy . I just dont like how the writer build this love triangle thingy between Haka,Naruse and Yuki...I am a fan of Manga and theres a tons of annoying love triangle story that ive read so far.. but the thing about Haka and Yuki i feel kinda rush I dont know.. I like the build up of their first meeting but the rest is kinda meh! but well it is not my Art so i will just gonna leave the story to the mangaka thats her way of writing and as for me i cant even write a story like this hahahaha.... one thing is for sure i dont want this Manga to end soon...I want to see this couple over coming more difficult situation from soon to be Yuki being in the corporate world and Naruse Uni to proposal, wedding and babiessss

Fed-Kun's army
Can author just stop with this love triangle thing? I mean it's good at first for the development between the main lead but it's enough I think, why Hakamada keep pushing when he know she have a BF and they love each other, why can't he just find another girl like there's no other girl out there. At least wait till they fight and break up, it just become annoying now. And can Yuki just stop blushing everytime being cornered by other male and push them away, oh my god can she even refuse?

ai hakamada, chega né filho. gosto muito de você, mas que forçação de barra é essa.
adorei os irmãos hakamada, salvaram o capítulo! hahahha E Naruse afefejfej simplesmente PERFEITO as always

rereading this again, seriously this here is basically what every guy dread, nightmare fuel,

Fed-Kun's army
So tired of how Hakamada is being written. My goodness and to show Yuki waver just puts me in a foul mood. She keeps saying she can't move or whatnot and I'm fed up with that especially when she thinks Naruse acts childish or whatnot.

Mostly, disliking the author. A love story can progress even without a pushy rival. At this point, Hakamada's feelings is just becoming toxic for him and for the ship.

Aggregator gang
It seems that everyone agrees on the same thing: stop insisting Hakamada's feelings to Yuki and Yuki needs to stop acting so clueless. I used to really love this manga but the story seems to drag

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the author should stop writing hakamada as a love interest, it’s way past the point where he’ll able to do anything to them. if the author dropped that role for hakamada and only made him naruse’s basketball rival it would make him way more interesting, like I think he could be an interesting character if he weren’t just a love interest

Users who are viewing this thread