Cheeky Brat - Vol. 21 Ch. 120

How does one still have lingering feelings from mIdDlE sChOoL?! Well, she seems nice though, so hopefully no unnecessary drama....

Sunohara seems like such a nice, cheery and strong girl, I hope some other guy recognizes that.

Fed-Kun's army
i dont see the drama tag

i wonder if the ex will get in between the 2.

hmmm

can this be done so i can binge it all at once? :(

Dex-chan lover
The one thing that annoys me - that she is THAT insecure even after 3+ years of dating. I mean, we all are humans, and yeah, we all curious about ex-es, but not to the point of overthinking THAT much. But - I'm glad that she is growing, just doing it soooooo slow

I like Sunohara's character, she seems like she was written well and not just a stereotype for the rivalry.

I also always wanted someone rivalry for Yuki since the last one that was Naruse's classmate in highschool who wasn't as fleshed out as this one.

@lites_10 It's possible. It depends on the person and circumstances, of course, but people tend to remember their first love and that seems to be the case with Sunohara.

Considering her difficult home situation, I would wager her relationship with Naruse at the time was a major source of joy for her younger self. That might also intensify whatever emotions she felt/feels.

I honestly think this makes her character so much more complex and humane. Such a reliable and independent character can have insecurities and that’s okay. It’s just another thing she can learn and improve from. This is reality for some people. I for one can relate, and I’m sure others who are in a relationship can too especially if they’re pretty jaded. Also she hasn’t encountered such emotions before, so it’ll take time to manage it. I mean you see her reflecting and not acting out on it. That in itself is amazingggggg. Some people act impulsively and lash out. Anyway, I do feel It’s annoying to read but they’re prolly building up for the climax of this arc

Thank you for the great chapter! I Love what Naruse did there! He reassured her that he's happy that the one He loves is her! Aww! 💗

ohmygosh......... i love them so much. :'<

thank you s much for the chapter!

@Yanne I agree with you. People tend to look down on insecurity and jealousy as a bad thing (and it can be if it goes out of control) that they don't realize it's literally one of the six types of love: mania. It also happens to be my second-place winner in my own love profile. It's annoying and frustrating at times. You KNOW that you shouldn't be having the emotions that you're having yet they're still there. My relationship has lasted much longer than Yuki and Naruse's so I can say that you don't magically outgrow it. You do learn to work with it, though. It's also not bad. Mania also prompts me to examine problems in the relationship and to resolve them quickly. It helps me grow as a person, too.

Users who are viewing this thread