Cheeky Brat - Vol. 21 Ch. 120

i was reall anxious right here but thank goodness, naruse really loves yuki a lot. i think he just feel sympathetic towards her. idk. it's really heartbreaking to think if the one you're going out with choose a different path. but i know that there would be someone out there who's gonna treasure you.

anyways, how long do we have to wait for yuki and natuse to get married and have kids. i feel like this is hoing to be really long like they'll gonna have to show them graduating and working as an adult. this is going to be like a real long biography of naruse and yuki

was really anxious for a second there , but all is going great, thanks for the chapter

Thank you so much for the chapter, really 🥰🥰🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Yuna is such a mature and sweet girl 🥰 the way she reassured Yuki and acted as usual with her, really so sweet of her. I really respect how she keeps herself pretty and cheery, even in such tough situation, she indeed has a lot of self-esteem and pride ❤️

And Yuki started with her insecurities, haha, tbh, I'm fine with that, that's natural, BUT I just hope that she'd tell Naruse about that/what bothers her and not keep it inside her/for too long, that's what worries me. Especially cause I know that Naruse would indeed reassure her/when he explains to her 🥰

Naruse is actually a logical person, while Yuki is sentimental, even if she doesn't seems so, so I can understand why she'd feel uneasy about what he said, but she'll get it I'm sure 🥰

And this chapter showed more that Naruse didn't really love Yuna/didn't take their relationship seriously, and I really feel bad for her.
Naruse felt guilty (his stares when she was talking) over how uncaring he was with her, for not knowing or feel her hard situation, not even ask and want to know everything about her, now that he's grown up, he understands.

Tbh I hoped if Naruse got Yuki a doll :< but a Snow Globe is such a sweet gift too ❄️✨😍 and those last intimate pages of them, OMG, how sweet and hot really 😍🔥🔥🤭💘💘
And ah, so Yuki actually remembers their time when she's drunk, haha, aw ❤️❤️❤️

Yuna girl is a lovable girl. No doubt about that. BUT she may still have lingering feelings on Naruse. So nooo don't be that low, girl. I understand that your circumstances are heavy, but no. Find some other guy.

AND HANDS DOWN TO NARUSE. He sure knows how to comfort Yuki. Damn. So smooth!!

AND LASTLY. I LOVE HOW OPEN THIS MANGA IS WITH THEIR SEX LIFE. WAAAHHHHH. Albeit, not explicit, but unlike other manga, it was shown. ❤❤❤

Thanks for yhe update!!

I love this story, and I think the characters have had a great growth (both of them!) over the years from who they were in high school to who they are as adults. While it may feel that they are still insecure, there is that realistic progress and natural tinges of jealousy. But I wish they would totally mature and be on the same page because I think Hawaii really showed that it's all a cycle, so I wish they could break out of it all and BE ADULTS... and I wonder... since Shizuka still isn't paired up, I have a mild hunch he's going to get steered towards junior high girl.

"I wonder, would the now that I have, be the same?"
I hope yuki will find an answer to this question

Group Leader
It doesn't even need to be Shizuka and Shinohara, everyone is just hoping that because he needs to stop pining for Yuki already! I love this manga, and I think it is near-perfect... the only thing that makes it not perfect is Shizuka being unable to get over Yuki after 120 chapters and 3 years... That is just dragging on way too long.

Users who are viewing this thread