Cheeky Brat - Vol. 21 Ch. 121

if yuki gets the wrong idea idec abt her feelings cs she be letting mad stuff happen to her too and naruse's situation has nothing to do with romantic attraction while she let herself be alone w hakamada TOO MANY times

In my opinion, Naruse definitely isn't the type to cheat. And whenever a girl gets too close he backs off. But Yuki however lets herself be with Hakamada alone TOO MANY TIMES! Even after everything she still acts clueless about everything...

I started reading this yesterday thinking it’s already completed. B-but it’s not and this breaks my heart. When will be the next update 🥺🥺🥺

Nothing gets too clichè than here-comes-ex-gf-who-is-in-a-miserable-state-needs-help-and-here-goes-the-guilt-feeling-from-ex-bf-who-didn’t-know. But I’m still waiting for the next update HAHAAAHAA

I want to thank you so much for the magazine's cover, that you added it and didn't forget like the previous group 😂 thanks 😍🙏🏻 God, I love it too much, it's just so beautiful 😍 omg, Yuki and Naruse looks so sweet in it 😍😍💘

The mom is giving me...prostitute vibes wtf. Also, I feel for Sunohara and I want her to be happy too. I know how hard it is growing up poor. I almost wish there were two Naruses to go around. Would be cute to see them rekindle their love and all. But in the end, I'm still cheering for Naruse and Yuki. Shizuka is a sweetheart too but he needs to move on...

Users who are viewing this thread