Cheerful Amnesia - Vol. 4 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
@MarqFJA87 & @Shewy92

Searching the Internet doesn't get you proper English! The Internet is filled with the typing of semi-literates, who spell “definitely” as “definately”, &c. And things such as Wiktionary can be and are edited by people just out of the blue.

Google itself does give you a dictionary entry for “ma'am”, but with no plural form. Search “ma'ams”, and it gives you an entry for “ma'am”, much as it gives you an entry for “definite” if you enter “definate”.

Check any standard dictionary, and you'll find just what I told you. There is no plural for “ma'am” as such, but that it's a elided version of “madam[e]”, which is pluralized as “mesdames”.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the release but please what is with the horrifying credits

Dex-chan lover
@Ezlsnow
For some other stores, sure, but for what more reason would the couple visit the bridal jewelry store again? ???
I'm not sure that they've already engraved those words on their rings (it can't be done in five minutes, I think). So they'll come back to take the rings with engraving later.
Or maybe Arisa and Mari will come again to buy some other accessory.

Dex-chan lover
'Aaaaargh Im so jealous'
Same here, lady (⁠・⁠–⁠・⁠;⁠)

I was enjoying the read until I nearly jumped out of my seat from the credits page scaring me. Did not expect Cthulhu to be into yuri of the cute kind.
It is now a hile sice your comment but there is a manhua that is called "Working overtime to destroy the world" that is also a yuri comedy but even with more Cthulhu involved

Users who are viewing this thread