Cheerful Amnesia

Ok, so in case anyone is thinking about reading this, I'll tell you this is very very very sweet. They love each other from the very first page, and there's no drama - which makes it perfect if, like me, you just want some happiness in your fiction. Arisa is utterly entranced with everything Mari does, and generally excited by the world as well; she's adorable.

However, Mari is a bottom who pretty much completely refuses to take any positive action to advance their relationship. Arisa, the top, has lost all her memories of any and all sexual experiences or aspects of her relationship with Mari to the point that she does that incredibly annoying manga/anime thing of completely fucking freaking out at the slightest suggestion just of kissing. Early on she panics about hugging.

They have sex, finally, for the first time in the series, in Volume 6 Chapter 52. The series ends at Volume 6 Chapter 53.

I'm new to manga and anime and holy fucking shit how do people tolerate this kind of shit from authors? Seriously, this series has an amazing concept and there are a thousand interesting storylines you could tell with these two characters with no changes to their relationship or how fluffy and soft they are, while still allowing them to behave like normal fucking human beings who don't freak the fuck out and go "oh noooo it's soooo leeeeewddd" and maybe just maybe explore the way two normal human adult people might re-learn intimacy and learn about one another and the lives they built together without this bizarre bullshit behavior that no one in the history of our species has actually exhibited.

Maybe I just hate anime and manga... I just want some nice stories about gay girls who love each other, but fuuuuuuuck
I'm pretty sure there's a lot of love throughout this manga, the story are sweets and it also ended in a satisfactory conditions. Maybe the creator targets people who just want some heartwarming narrative with a little bit of a kick here and there
So maybe it's not this manga's fault for not meeting your ideal story, there's a lot of manga out there with a lot more heat if you specifically looking for something to satisfy your cravings for some high octane action between girls. Maybe you'd like something like enki sensei, you should try reading it

Dex-chan lover
I originally saw this in my local bookshop... but i was too poor :( so i read it here. very wholesome and cute story imo :)

Users who are viewing this thread