Cheerful Countess Sisters - Ch. 3

Go get that inherintance, kick your damned parents away, then befriends Charlotte for life, baby!

No realizing Kara didn't get any love from anyone even her grandfather lul. The only reason the grandfather gave his inheritance to her is because she's the only non-retarded person in the family lol.

Huh... This is actually a fair reason for the two of them to get into conflict... at least initially. And sure it's a 'misunderstanding' and I absolutely, detest, the ever, living, shit, out of drama, but this is actually a... "Good" misunderstanding... like it makes a lot more... "sense" to me.

Dex-chan lover
I get the feeling she's gonna be sorely mistaken if she thinks her half-sister is going to be a pushover.

Even though I suspect it won't come up in the story, I can't imagine that anyone who showed up after the grandfather had died, claiming to be a grand daughter, but wasn't registered in the civil registry, would be recognized as such. At least, not without a really expensive lawyer or outright bribery, depending on how corrupt the government is.

and then the sisters became super best friends and lived happily ever after while the bad guys lived on the streets with no money
the end :)

Group Leader
Okay I get that this is all a misunderstanding. But how can someone smart enough to become an S-rank Knight (assuming that you don't just become S-rank through stupidly slashing your sword around, you actually have to know how to plan etc.) believe that this peice of trash actually loved someone.

Users who are viewing this thread