Cherry Boy, That Girl

Double-page supporter
The artsyle gave me the impression that this was a chill and fun story, but I was so wrong. The drama is so real, like kdrama real. ? Having said that, I haven't finished reading the entire story yet.

im completely baffled and sad how it ended, but it in a good way! there were some parts where the story got boring for me, yet i still stuck with it because it kept daunting onto me. kinda like darin haha.

I love how much character development we got and it ended in a very satisfying way. More endings like this please!

Supporter
this was honestly a wild ride. it was a little hard for me to get into in the beginning because I didn't enjoy the characters but I'm glad I pushed through 'cause it got more interesting -- albeit, incredibly dramatic -- and the characters developed well.

cherry kim is such a good friend lmao she surprisingly was my favourite character by the end of it ahaha.

but also I'm pretty glad the 'rich mother doesn't like the poor girlfriend and tries to get rid of her' trope didn't happen!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread