Chi no Wadachi - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - A Smile

Banned
Kid probably imagined it because the others were planting doubts in his mind. The idiotic cousin danced about on the edge of the cliff for no reason and fell off and the mother was trying to save him... probably.

O'course if she really did push him off, that is fine too. The little shit totally deserved it.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, if she didn't save him to begin with, he would've fell over anyways. Being a little shit even after that still doesn't warrant her pushing him off, but i'm okay with it.

Aggregator gang
Kutabarie: *To be fair, if she didn't save him to begin with, he would've fell over anyways. Being a little shit even after that still doesn't warrant her pushing him off, but i'm okay with it.*

So if I save someone's ass, from that moment on his life belongs to me? Fucking LMAO

Well I think you and I can stop reading it now that we know what kinda stoory it will be and how it will played out . He gonna cut ties with his mom in the end by either going to the police or do the deed himself. Yup , calling it now , thats it . nothing new here.

I think one of her main reasons for killing him, judging by how she looked at the dead cat, probably just cause she likes death...

Users who are viewing this thread