Chi no Wadachi - Vol. 10 Ch. 80 - Together

Dvv

Dex-chan lover
This is MUCH more legible then that other translation.

Dex-chan lover
@walczyk Please don't stay stuff like that lol
But I think it's unlike? Every volume they say "it sold a million copies!" so it should be doing well overall, right?

Thanks for the translation! I read the other version and one in spanish but this made much more sense.

Double-page supporter
What if she gets out because she has a mental issue. Do they have something like that in Japan?

Dex-chan lover
100% either he becomes a psycho as an adult or the girl is already one, I can't believe in a happy ending after all that happened... :(

even translated the murmur-ing bubbles unlike the one-man scan group..... never will understnad the people who doesn't get in contact to help and doing their mangas with worse quality.... and the people thanking to him....

hope mc next time mess glasses kid face so bad that he wouldn't talk shit ever again as first one wasn't enough

Fukiishi best character ! Please protect both of them, don't let filthy useless people ruin their lives again

Dex-chan lover
They were never his friends to begin with. Resorting to bullying just because of a punch, how low your self-esteem is. I wish he'd punched him again just to show how weak he is, but that'd cause him more trouble.

@Peter_5
Seems that the other was new didn't know, so spare him. But the people who're thanking him? They claim that its not against MD rules so it was fine. I don't know if they're new to this or just people who don't know courtesy/etiquette in groups.

@ADarkDrop No there is harm to it.

Competition is only good if you can give chapters of better quality and the other group isn't willing to cooperate (not the case here, this chapter is objectively far better than the other one). Otherwise the contest will be decided by the group putting the chapters faster because the second place doesn't get near as many views. In the end you will have faster chapters at the cost of quality.

While you may think it's not a bad thing in absolute, it's not the mentality wanted by Mangadex and most scanlators groups. Those are fans who want to share a manga they love, and quality will always be better than being fast. It also allows the different groups to coexist without being paranoid. Do you prefer a system that incite groups to do a work of better quality or a system that encourages them to put out the chapters as quicly as possible?

I agree that this version is better, still..

Dude, the other guy has translated it just because there were a couple of chapters available and without translation during more than a month.

Even the one-man-translator said he did it without any malicious intent and many people were thankful.

I agree that maybe he could join and help other scanlators or groups, but if you take a look on his profile, these chapters were the first he has posted so far. So I don’t think he meant to just be “faster” and publish “as quick as possible” as mentioned, he waited for a while and did it.

I consider that the competitive POV on this matter doesn’t fit what the other scanlator did. He even said he didn’t mean any harm and that he would stop scanlating it, if it was not appropriated.

Btw, I would like to thank the work of the scanlator group that has been awesomely good, even with another “version” available.

Users who are viewing this thread