Chi no Wadachi - Vol. 10 Ch. 80 - Together

@orochijes
MC did knock that glasses dude out cold so he's probably still butthurt about that. Also kids are dumb and mean in general so you shouldn't expect them to be reasonable.

Dex-chan lover
@orochijes

It's a thing in Japanese culture. People believe that kids of a criminal are influenced by them and also carry some of the social stigma.

Fed-Kun's army
@Thrembs

I actually loved the ending of Aku no Hana. The anime didn't exactly end where the manga ended, however the plot after the anime was really good.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad she still cares for Sei, because he has no one right now.

Also, I thought his mom only horribly injured his cousin? She killed him?

Fed-Kun's army
That little fuckers smug shit-eating smile made me go from 0 to 100 in a nanosecond. Anytime I see one of those little smirks I lose all rational thought and just turn into a seething meathead.

Dex-chan lover
@GTX1080Ti
Yeah, it was good, just sad on some level. People tend to leave trauma behind, as well as bad associations, including people.

I didn’t know there was an anime. I don’t think I could deal with that without the ability to read it at my own pace, or with changes.

“Monster” was super accurate to the manga, but as a result some scenes were too long (and thus either super intense or very boring) or too short (what did I see?!).
Some anime changes improve things. Sailor Moon looks way better ( the manga is often just heads and a couple objects for a background, it’s genuinely inked with a ball point pen) and makes more sense in the anime, as well as being more “fun”.

@rathorns why not working with Little Miss and Good sir Scanlation instead of sniping, to start a "war"? Surely LMGS is having their real life issues, and will do the chapters and release when they can. You have good TS, I won't comment the choice of fonts, but the cleaning is a bit off, the grey scale is visible.... for TL I won't say.

Aggregator gang
@NGOtaku Usually Shuzo stories start from the being of childhood, the main bulk of the story happen around the beginning of puberty and how the MC deals with it along with trauma they might have suffered, then it ends at the beginning years of adulthood with the MC coming to terms with the trauma from help of a third party or another love interest that hasn't suffered trauma to the extant of the MC.
Look at flower of evil originally the MC love interest was Nanako Saeki rather than Sawa Nakamura (who was more of a obsession) and end finally with Aya Tokiwa. The first two suffered from trauma from some extant, but the one who finally helps the MC was Aya the only person who hasn't had any trauma and was normal.

@peter_5 hey! I just did these two chapters for fun, because I saw that they hadn't been updated and many people were curious. didn't know it would start a war, sorry! I'm new to all of this. anyways, I won't do it anymore. thanks for telling me :)

Dex-chan lover
@rathorns seems that it really wasn't your intention, but just an fyi in case you didn't know. There's a so called 6 month rule iirc before taking/fan translating a manga that's already being translatrd. It's to respect the group that works on it and to prevent "wars".

I think this originated so many years back when scans groups weren't much of a thing yet. Usually the "main" translator gives it up since there's someone else who translates it to give time on other mangas or to prevent further issues, and the temporary translator would for some reason just disappear after finally taking over the manga translation. The manga ends up not getting translated due to it.

Know more in r/ScanlationDrama for previous wars. Lol.

Double-page supporter
@rathorns thanks for the chapter, don't let people discourage you from scanning, do w/e you want lmao. if another group quits scanning bc you did a chapter for fun that just says more about them than anything else.

anyways fukiishi ain't no man worth chasing like this let that kid go to therapy and move on lollllllll

Group Leader
@kiero13 No there's not. that's the rule for bringing inactive group's chapters back to the site (like mangastream). There's no such "rule" about "sniping". Besides, a group should be able to post the same chapters/more if they want to. No harm in having two groups scanlating the same series.

@rathorns
Thank you for the scanlation!
I second what liquid_2 and ADarkDrop say. Do whatever you want bro! I don't really understand why there has to be only one scanlation group per manga (I'm sure someone will reply "because the second group can SL another work that hasn't been scanlated yet, for example: [insert manga title here] hasn't been scanlated yet". My response: what someone decides to focus their time to scanlate is up to them, not you). Multiple translations are always appreciated so I can get a more clearer picture of what's going on.

Please don’t stop translating this. You have no idea how happy you have made me when I saw 2 new chapters to read. In my opinion the snipping rule doesn’t even apply because this series has an official English release. Please don’t stop :)

Imo idk why there is even such a rule and why it has to be 6 months for someone to pick it up lol.

Users who are viewing this thread