Chi no Wadachi - Vol. 10 Ch. 81 - Ahaha

This isn't what I was expecting, but I am also not surprised. This is just sad, these two kids trying to cope with their shitty parents.

Fed-Kun's army
I find her Trauma laughable in comparison to what Seichi experienced.
Her mom just ran away. She didn't try to kill her daughter. But every person got different Limits to what can traumatized them. So even if I find Fukiishi's Trauma stupid. I can imagine that it really is bigger for her as it is to me.

@3RDp I think you're forgetting her dad is abusive as well. Her mother left her all alone to deal with a violent piece of trash.

@3RDp You're underestimating the emotional impact of her mother abandoning her. It's not just that she left with another man, but that she left Fukishii alone with her POS abusive father. Comparing traumas and saying one of them "suffered more" is an asshole move, dude. Go read Fruits Basket or something

Fed-Kun's army
Seichi: "My mom throw me down a hill and I almost died and then she abused me mentally for 10 years."
Fukiichi: "My mom left me and my dad just yells at me."

@Lisahey Better read again what I wrote. I stated that its laughable in comparison to being thrown down a fucking hill. It's more severe than being left alone by your mom and having to deal with a dad that is merely "yelling" at you. I also repeat again what you might have missed in my post.
Even though her trauma is less severe as Seichi's, it's still heavy on her soul because different people are differently affected by things happening to them. Have a good day!

From wildly guessing that Sei was the one who pushed Shigure, to thinking that Sei killed the cat, and now believing that Sei and Fukiishi are going to literally murder their mothers ...

Y'all need to chill out.

Users who are viewing this thread