Chi no Wadachi - Vol. 10 Ch. 82 - Revival

Supporter
Why do I get the sneaking suspicion to there being more to Fukiishi's mother's disappearance than what we've been told up until now. I remember Fukiishi's room being tidy and having plenty of things to fill it; she is not neglected in that way, evidently. She and her father seem mutually antagonistic to each other, not purely so from his side. He was also sympathetic to Seiko when she showed up; something is just not right about his portrayal by Fukiishi. Lastly, during the 'stoning' session, Fukiishi cast a stone on 'Seiko', and not the image of her own mother; all of the hate was directed to Seiko.

Fed-Kun's army
Sigh I wish this was the direction taken, I really gotta stop reading this guys stuff.... I love the ride but hate the endings.
Edit: coming back after catching up to current chapter 142 and idk what was wrong with this, a passionate kiss followed by "lets live." Why not build of this? Instead he got me feeling some type of way lol

Last edited:
When I arrived at this chapter and read it, I thought to myself: "okay, I know for a fact that things will get messed up no matter what, so this chapter is the series' end, I will internalize it just like that". So this is it. If you ask me, the rest of the manga is just another darker route for people who like painful stories a little bit too much.

Users who are viewing this thread