Chi no Wadachi - Vol. 10 Ch. 85 - Mountain

Double-page supporter
This has to be a dream. I agree with @Makenai that Shige would not know the significance of that hillside overhang ridge where Seiichi got tossed off as an toddler.

Suddenly I'm remembering the theory that Shigeru has been hallucinating the whole story in the hospital...

I swear this manga is so unpredictable and creepy...The short chapter length and slow releases don't help either. I just hope that Sei will be happy and doesn't kill himself.

Dex-chan lover
I will be pissed if this is infact
inside Marie 2
and Shigeru was the one that was thrown off and the other boy was actually pretending to be him due to some mental trauma of his own

@kartikHeroHai the story is ok. you are certainly not missing out on anything if you decide to skip over it. Unless you are heavily interested in this kind of genre I'd probably not recommend reading it.

Dex-chan lover
I was so convinced and amazed that this is a dream and how author capture how dreams look and feels like since dreams are often illogical, somewhat creepy yet feels real. But then they didn't actually go to the mountain but to that park(?), and now I'm back to questioning if it really is just a dream.

Group Leader
lowkey spooked out by all this suspenseful build up, totally excited to see what’s coming up next

The name of the manga is a “trail” of blood, so I would say that there will be more crazy bloody familiar connections.

My biggest hope is that he doesn’t use the dream card here. it would be sad.

oh noooo, we hook line and sinkered again!!!

i can't believe this... if shigeru was seichii the whole time my whole mindset about this would be flipped.

though... if mommy was more loving of shiggy this whole time...

Users who are viewing this thread