Chi no Wadachi - Vol. 11 Ch. 90 - Watching through Mommy's eyes

Dex-chan lover
Well, this certainly explains a lot about the mother's actions and behavior.

Seiichi is not a malevolent spirit folks. These are his mother's delusions, delusions he's probably seen and heard before that day but overlooked or didn't understand.

The twist sucks and start regret buying the digital volume. But still want to see how this go.

Dex-chan lover
What a foolish reason he still innocent but his mind warped it to guilt himself into forcing his mother to nearly kill his cousin all because he was some burden to her. There was no reason at all

Aggregator gang
I want to go back and reread the chapters to see if there's any loopholes to this new development but I'm too dumb and lazy

Up to this point we've been seeing everything through Sei's eyes. Only now we are seeing from the mom's (supposedly) POV. Even the three main characters - Sei, Shige and mom, have quite a different visual appearance than what we normally see (from Sei's POV).

In this chapter's POV, we can actually see that the mom looks a lot more realistic. She doesn't look as youthful, looking more like a classic stressed wife + mother + homemaker in this chapter.

It looks like Junji Ito replaced Oshimi shuzo, probably snails Will Get out of Seiichi Head and his mom will spit nails out of her mouth.

Fed-Kun's army
wonder how author's gonna explain the bush hide and seek scene at ch. 32-33

Part of me thinks this is just part of the emotional abuse he suffered. It is very easy for the abused to blame themselves for the abuse they suffered. Seiichi has hella trauma

Dex-chan lover
holy fucking junji ito vibes. Oshimi Shuzo should do more horror lol

The helll this give me a fucking goosebumps THANKS AUTHOR FOR GIVING ME A FUCKING "NIGHTMARE"!!

Dex-chan lover
Really starting to look like another inside mari disappointment here...

Aggregator gang
Man fuck this retcon bullshit just end this garbage already or bring back the meat buns. This is getting tiring.

i think he's just so gaslit that he began to see himself as the enemy.

Users who are viewing this thread