Chi no Wadachi - Vol. 11 Ch. 90 - Watching through Mommy's eyes

On tonight's episode of "Whose Dream is it Anyway", the winner gets to push the runner-up off the cliff...

its obvious this didnt happen. this is from the mom's POV and since we know how crazy she is, this is just her delusions. i mean look how surreal it is. this isn't real so dont take it seriously. it makes sense the mangaka would let us see what the mom saw. i dont see how this is dragging things out.

Fed-Kun's army
Dudes! This is not from the moms perspective. Seichi is just projecting himself as a burden to his mom. Trying to convince himself to be the source of why she is how she is. Next up he will probably realize that this exaggerated delusion of himself isn't real and true. Because it isn't! With that revelation he can finally truly move on. How can so many people not get the hints?? Sometimes I question the integrity of some people reading this.

Dex-chan lover
@Chickyboom it is supposed to be a less idealized and 'realistic' version of the characters. IN THEORY, it is how they really look like, but it might be a version corrupted by his own feeling of self-guilt.

Dex-chan lover
Nearly everyone is beautiful for the whole time, now Seiko looks normal while the boys are hella ugly. I wonder if the truth about the boy's looks is somewhere in the middle, or are they just a couple of boys with missing/extra/damaged chromosomes.

@caocao this is like the second time he's done, "the MC's perspective isn't as it seems". I'm more interested in seeing the real Mom feels (not what Seichi's psychosis is making up).

Bro pls tell me he’s dreaming or having some crazy existential crisis cause i need that happy ending. What’s next? That girl fukishi is just a fabrication created by you because you need someone? Get outta here

Users who are viewing this thread