Chi no Wadachi - Vol. 11 Ch. 93 - Waking

One second this was going Junji Ito, the next one it feels like I need to hit a blunt.

As the title of the manga suggests, there’s blood on the tracks, which means that mom may probably not be the best person alive, but she clearly is troubled as the MC is for some extent.

How troubled he is, we will probably discover in a couple of chapters.

Btw, tyvm for the effort in translating it quickly

<3

Fed-Kun's army
Apparently some of you guys didn't see his jacket full of water droplets from melting snow.

And some others seem like never read an Oshimi work before...

Aggregator gang
"to kill myself, i must kill my cousin" logic where.

Anyways as insane all of that was, I'm wondering where this is gonna go from here. I bet his aunt is behind the door but you know... This is probably gonna end with him putting another skeleton in the closet.

Fed-Kun's army
Does the jacket mean it was not a dream? If so, it might be cops on the other side of the door, asking for Shigeru's whereabouts. He about to be cellmates with his mom rofl

Seiichi wore the same serene, trance-like face his mom did in the first chapter.

I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree after all.

guessing the cousin is visiting and put his wet coat in the room. thats the real meaning of the title "Waking" the cousin is woken up. kid probably heard his voice while sleeping and thats what triggered the dream

....what a short chapter for translation.... only 5 bubbles and 3 outside texts...
The author as always make suspense images over talking...

Users who are viewing this thread