Chi no Wadachi - Vol. 16 Ch. 144 - Flesh

Dex-chan lover
This is just painful to watch. I know she's far from innocent but it's still a fate I don't wish for anyone. The only good thing is they kinda made up with each other and had a good talk before her mind decreased.
I just want Seichi to be happy at this point.

Dex-chan lover
This is just painful to watch. I know she's far from innocent but it's still a fate I don't wish for anyone. The only good thing is they kinda made up with each other and had a good talk before her mind decreased.
Same, i kind of hope for at least some sort of bittersweet ending, with Sei moving on with his life, free from the shackles of the past that tortured him so much.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this is heaven's punishment for Seiko. She was screaming she was finally free the last time she left Seiichi in his trial. But now look at you, old, pathetic, and disgusting. The punishment is so harsh to the point we sympathize with her now.
Seiichi is truly a wonderful person tho. I really hope he will find happiness in life.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, statistically, this is the most likely kind of death for any of us. The number of people who live to see their parents have to wear diapers is huge, and it's not exactly getting lower.

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't be right to just abandon someone to rot like that. You gotta do something to help.
True. But if that certain someone was emotionally, mentally, physically and psychologically abusive to the point where it literally ruined your life and all you get is a lousy long life story justifying said abuse, yeah it's better to just ditch the bitch lol

I mean, statistically, this is the most likely kind of death for any of us. The number of people who live to see their parents have to wear diapers is huge, and it's not exactly getting lower.
Makes me almost happy my Dad just worked himself till he died in his sleep. I couldn't imagine trying to handle watching a parent completely degrade like that.

Users who are viewing this thread