Chi no Wadachi - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Crossing Over

Banned
Yeah, fuck off smokey. Everyone is tired of pretending to be sad over a hospitalised retard anyway.

This whole manga gives me a incestuous vibe. The writing style is very odd. The guy tries to write off characters like they're innocent, yet deranged. Very odd writing but i'm fascinated just to see where it leads.

@SotiCoto have you been diagnosed with autism by any chance? I'm serious here, not just trying to insult you, cause it seems like you are weirded out by characters that are pretty much the most realistic depiction of people I have seen in a manga.

Banned
@TheBadger40 : Autistic yes, but probably best not use that as a basis to judge me. I've apparently got a better grasp of what realistic behaviour is than you do if you believe this manga is in any way realistic.

It's not that unrealistic. People having mental breakdowns act "irrationally", but there is an underlying logic to the way emotions work. Having been in and also witnessed people being under extreme stress, I don't think this is a bad depiction.
This is fiction, so the narrative is more neat and tidy than in real life.

I'm not really a fan of the comic so far. Usually I enjoy atmospheric padding more but it's falling a little flat for me.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, Seiko's hot af
nO5rIM.jpg

The father is being cucked by his own son.
F**k that incestuous disgrace of a mother and a wife,she basically groomed her own child.
And let's not forget how she is also capable of man slaughtering a minor...

Users who are viewing this thread