Chi no Wadachi - Vol. 7 Ch. 49 - Good News

Double-page supporter
Sei doesn't deserve this.

Such a loving mom able to forgive is way too good for that scum Sei!

Double-page supporter
I thought Fukiishi was running to his house. I guess not.

That smile looks like 'one more hit, I guess?' kind of smile.

Although, her blank face in page 17 is really good. Only if her personality is good too.

If,you think logically,i think the reason why the father has seem distant, is because he has been worried about what happened to his own sisters child seeing that he is always going to see his nephew and it looks like he has not shaved.

But this is a psychological drama manga,so their is sure to be more twist about the dad coming.

If the father was a few minutes earlier he would have seen the abuse. CMON! I don't want to see poor Sei suffer 😭

Supporter
Seiko's expression of cool loathing on page 23 when her husband weakly tries to hold her is priceless.

it actually kills me that i have seen so many comments on previous chapters slandering tf outta poor sei

you all call him dumb, when this kid is 14, has been groomed all his life BY HIS OWN MOM, gone through multiple traumatic events, and now plenty of psychological abuse and manipulation, ALSO FROM HIS MOM.

sei deserves better, i hope shiguru can help in some way. despite his dumbassery, he seems to care for sei a whole lot.

Users who are viewing this thread