Chi no Wadachi - Vol. 8 Ch. 68 - Destruction

Group Leader
To be continue...

"I'll be the roundabout
The words will make you out 'n' out
I spend the day your way..."

Am I the only one who thinks that Sei will try to make it so the truth will never make it outside of their house?.. In some gruesome and bloody way...

Poor virgin Sei will he lose his virginity or stay virgin forever ? Stay tuned for next chapter to find out

Lux

Power Uploader
If crazy mom ends up in jail it can only be a good thing for Sei. Even with only a very disinterested father like that one, even in an institution for kids without parents, it would still be better than having that psycho as a parent in the same house. The only problem now is whatever craziness Sei is gonna do.

edit: oh, maybe he's gonna say he pushed him off to cover for crazy mom. I don't know just how much the testimony of a minor is evaluated in Japan's legislation though.

OMG!! Ok, this is the beginning of everything!!!!! A huge masacre await us in the next chapter ppl!!!! and now I'm undergoing a strange duality between if I really want to that happen or not!!! but for certain I'm going to enjoy it thanks for the translation!!!

Aggregator gang
@Lux Thought the same. He could jump in the conversation and lie and claim he pushed Shigeru over what happened to them years ago (apparently Shigeru teased Sei a tad too much to Sei's taste, since he does bring up a particular incident before the cliff crap happens). But I don't know how quick witted Sei really is, It seems he is mostly a mushy-brained puppet of a child. Also the mother seems pretty much to want to destroy her own life since god knows how long. She wants this, so will she allow Sei to take the blame??

As disturbing as this manga is, It really keeps you on the edge of your seat.

Group Leader
@lux @a-tan
Or perhaps mama-san has planned this all along? She certainly seems like the type to emotionally brainwash her son into taking the hit for her.

But from what little I do know about the Japanese legal system, idk sei might be fucked if he takes the blame. I believe he's of age to be tried as an adult for a crime such as attempted murder, (I think it was after Sakakibara they lowered the age to something like 11? Or it was the girl who's name escapes me). Though the Japanese do give a lot more protection to children regardless...

Users who are viewing this thread