Chi no Wadachi - Vol. 9 Ch. 76 - Revisit

Aggregator gang
Damn I hate not knowing what's going to happen lol the possibility of Seichi being the perpetrator was something we speculated with the cat incident, but the mom is clearly not right in the head so she was either a red herring all along or they are both nuts and Seichi pushed Shigeru in the end.

I think Seichi is having issues with the scene in general because the entire incident was traumatic for him (regardless of whether or not he did it. So far i dont think he did). So the visualizations of his mother could just be a representation of his mind trying to protect itself from the trauma.

Can't wait for next chapter

Even in Japan the cops are sucking.
Not sure if it’s just me but it seems like the past few chapters have been quite short.Been on a big Oshimi Shūzō kick since I found this series a few weeks ago, so far Aku No Hana is my fave, but this seems to be the manga he’s put the most effort into drawing (aside from Happiness). I feel so inspired by his manga i’m about to send an unhinged google translated DM to his twitter lol

God Oshimi Shuzo is good; it's such a simple scene and yet it's just full of the tension of what's going on in his head.

I don't think there's another twist, it's just that the last battle for him is overcoming his mother mentally.

Dex-chan lover
I really can't tell if Sei actually did it, or if his mom and the police are brainwashing him into thinking he actually did it.

It's definitely one of them though.

sei being the one who pushed shigeru in the cliff is kinda believable i mean when shigeru was trying to tell who the culprit is he pointed at sei's mother and seeing something like she didn't push her but he corrected himself by making crossing his arm plus when sei was trying to help shigeru he dropped him off imo

Holy shit!People actually thinking the kid did it?
People need to re-read the manga from start.The mom's an actual nut job and Sei is autistic as fuck.Even if so,idk how the author can pull shit straight out of some regulated functioning ass to set Sei as the one doing the things at this point given the contexts till now.

sei definitely has a some mental issue and now the police reenact the scene will only have a negative impact for him, i mean he's already stuttered and shaking

Shigeru accused the mother not thr kid.
Anyway a reconstruction as this is not far from reality, in my country it happened for a famous murder case (and then they air it in tv too), especially if:
1. They want him confess his guilty
2. Mother's lawyer is ok with it to save her client

I do believe Shigeru might be the one who did it, but how does his cousin says it was his mother too? is he insane too?

I don't think Sei did it but the mother's lawyer and the dad will try to accuse him of doing it.

Dunno how he's gonna reenact this, but I was reminded to the scene in the car when Sei was talking to his Aunt and she explained how his mother would do everything for him. I wonder if she knew Sei had intentions or feelings of pushing Shigeru and decided to do it. In addition to that, maybe she helped him in killing the cat or picked up on his "tendencies" way back at that age - 'tendencies' referring to either Sei's possible violent tendencies or to Sei's mother doing things for him.

Really got me to think more about the mother's character and about life as Sei was growing up as well as how Sei is going to act this out, if he's going to push Shigeru off in this reenactment. Heck, I could also see him pushin his mother off! Either way, we're gonna be seeing what sort of person Sei is in this next chapter.

Y'all ... not every psychological story needs some stupid twist where "the protagonist was actually the real criminal all along!". 🙄

Dex-chan lover
people are really stupid if they think the protag did it, and it makes me think people only read this on a chapter by chapter volume without remembering the other chapters. If Sei really did it, then why would the victim scream at the MOM for doing it, he goes for her, even though Sei is next to her.

People here are something else

Users who are viewing this thread