Chi no Wadachi - Vol. 9 Ch. 76 - Revisit

i don't know man, having sei relive his trauma is kinda not a great move on the police's part :/

Aggregator gang
@dsid2814 I don't think he did it. Logically, and based from what we saw so far, It makes 0 sense. But also I wouldn't put it past the author to suddenly go "oh twist!". I have seen some stupid shit before so

Dex-chan lover
@A-tan I've seen stupid shit before too, but I've also read alot from this author as well. This author doesn't do stupid twists, he works everything in organically. Sure his manga might make you go "wtf" but it's never cheap twists.

Ok, so 76 chapters of pure "what the heck am i reading and why cant i stop doing it???" and the thing that is actually making me raise my voice is how awfully the police crew is conducting the investigation. They have zero empathy with a clearly mentally (and perhaps phisically) abused minor. The interrogation was just very straight, not taking in account his fragile mind. And later they went all the way to get an impersonator for sei's mom that even resembles her, i'm surprised they didn't actually get his real mom for that one, because why the hell no, right? How shocking must all this be for the poor kid, ffs. Those guys shouldn't be talking to him at all, a kids' psychologist should. Also the lawyer was another piece of trash, was she really expecting him to lie?

They should all die.

Ok, i got that out of my system. Let's continue with the story :)

Aggregator gang
@dsid2814 The only other work I read from this author was happiness, so I will trust you on that one.

@themichael Their system is like this tho. Is not great but the author is being overall accurate (not so sure about recreating the crime scene with MC and all tho). The lawyer of course expected Sei to lie, I mean is his own mother we are talking about, right? What kind of family member wouldnt want to vouch for their own parent? Obviously Sei, but that's exactly what takes her by surprise. His reaction isn't normal, apparently, and ofc she has a professional interest in the case.

Also they can't bring the mom, since technically she is considered guilty and all.

Interrogation scene was fine tho. The dudes talking to him were pretty soft all things considered. And psychological aid is frown upon over there soooo Yeah Sei is messed up for life.

Dex-chan lover
@A-tan

if you've only read happiness, then you should know he doesn't pull things out of his ass.

Japanese police do do reenactments... Including with rape victims, which is re-traumatizing as fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread