Chiba Kyoukan wa Nabikanai - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Don't tell me it's this manga he was referencing to, Go With The Clouds, North-by-Northwest. About life in Iceland, plus Jimny in the cover aha..
6a543fbf-6596-4708-9f18-0eaf5f02f149.jpg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
lmao this was so funny, and the characters are super attractive too! thank you so much for picking up the series! a really minor mistake I noticed on page 18 was price aura instead of princely/prince aura (sorry, not to nitpick or anything)

Last edited:
Group Leader
lmao this was so funny, and the characters are super attractive too! thank you so much for picking up the series! a really minor mistake I noticed on page 18 was price aura instead of princely/prince aura (sorry, not to nitpick or anything)
Ahhh seems like Photoshop didn't save my fixed page, thank you for the report and I've fixed the page! Thank you so much!

Aggregator gang
homeboy definitely fell in love at the convenience store and based the mc of his latest manga after chiba-san LMAO this is such a cute and funny manga, mainly because it captures the anxieties and quirks of a new driver well, i also love how yaotome switches between his outside persona and his work gear LOL all in all quite a lovely work, thanks for the upload!

Group Leader
homeboy definitely fell in love at the convenience store and based the mc of his latest manga after chiba-san LMAO this is such a cute and funny manga, mainly because it captures the anxieties and quirks of a new driver well, i also love how yaotome switches between his outside persona and his work gear LOL all in all quite a lovely work, thanks for the upload!
The latter part of the first sentence (?) is wrong LOL. for spoilers (kinda? tho it was already implied in the first chapter)...
Yaotome's manga came first, then Chiba. Chiba just somehow looks exactly like the ML in his manga, which is why he was freaking out when they first met.

Aggregator gang
The latter part of the first sentence (?) is wrong LOL. for spoilers (kinda? tho it was already implied in the first chapter)...
Yaotome's manga came first, then Chiba. Chiba just somehow looks exactly like the ML in his manga, which is why he was freaking out when they first met.
WAHHHHHHHHHH STILL IT SOUNDS VERY FUN like the fantasy man of my dreams is REAL and oh god he's just as cool as i imagined him to be LOL

Users who are viewing this thread