Chiba Kyoukan wa Nabikanai - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Thanks!

Bro, you are married already (i assume, unless he also got divorced lmao) Hopefully the stuff with the ex is resolved in under a chapter
I assume so! This manga is very good at creating and resolving conflict pretty quick. It’s a little bit whiplashy but I enjoy it! It feels messy but in a realistic way instead of a hyped up drama way.

Dex-chan lover
Awww that progressed quickly. They are so cute I can't
Also, ex-boyfriend - shoo, go away. I suspect maybe it turns out that he just wants to apologise abs preserve a good relationship or whatnot but the timing is baad

Dex-chan lover
Awww that progressed quickly. They are so cute I can't
Also, ex-boyfriend - shoo, go away. I suspect maybe it turns out that he just wants to apologise abs preserve a good relationship or whatnot but the timing is baad
other than a blocked number i feel like there's a more civil/polite way to set a meetup rather than 'ambushing' them, even if you send a letter to apologize and don't expect them to reject it

hopefully this is done well since sometimes the bls with "my ex ended up with a woman in the end" can sorta seemingly come off as biphobic (but i guess a realistic issue among some lgbt ppl lol), i think i did skim a chapter of someone that outright had one of the charas saying "this is why i hate bi men" xP

Aggregator gang
The audacity lmao, he threw him away in a nasty way and later he's showing up unexpected with a "can we start over again". Can't wait to see how Chiba will handle that lol, I trust him.
I enjoy this manga a lot, it's chill and cute but there's a bit of spice too and the art is pretty, I really like it, thanks for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread