Chibi Manga

I swear this group is only fast when their projects get picked up other groups

I've read a lot of manga scanlated by this group and I can't be more grateful, but... why picking projects that are already done by other groups? I don't want to be rude, but isn't it pointless? Hiro-kun ga Sensei was just translated to English and you guys also translated it now??? What's going on?

Hi! Wondering if you can just tell me the names of some of the manga your credits are from. Thx!

P.-S. Your translations are awesome. Keep up the good work!

Hello beloved team who has mined many tunnels and provided us with gold. I thank thee and request thee to please continue digging the series 'Niji, Amaete Yo'. The premise is so complex, I'm curious to see how it develops.

Chibi manga, you guys rock. I like your translations and you guys post a lot of good stuff. Thanks
A lowly reader begs of you guys to keep working on Sore wa marude Amagasa no you ni . Please
Pls pls pls. And again thanks for the great work

Hi Chibimanga! Is there a way for us to donate to you guys? I would really like Coffee & Vanilla to be translated so I wanted to donate to this project. Thank you for all your hard work!

Contributor
Thanks for all the series and all but please, for the love of god, get better Translators or Proofreaders or both. So many of the series were kinda ruined for me because the English barely made sense and the grammar was horrible. It was only when I read some other versions by other groups that I realized what the story was all about. Don't take this as a personal attack because it's not, take this as constructive criticism but you really need to work on your translations more if you want your readers to enjoy them fully and properly.

can you tell me where I can get bitemarker manga Japanese raw ?I wan to translate it

Hi
Can I ask what happened to Omoi omoware furi furare chapters 1-38?
I really love this manga and just started it recently and they're suddenly gone 😭

Double-page supporter
any reason why all of the scanslated manga of chibi manga was removed?... this is a really big surprise...

Dex-chan lover
Is this group completely gone? They had a lot of translated manga and now I can't find them anywhere else...

Is this group completely gone? They had a lot of translated manga and now I can't find them anywhere else...
Looking through the Wayback Machine, it looks like their website has been down since November at best. One of the screen captures is a redirect, suggesting their website got suspended, so... perhaps they got hit by a DMCA? (I mean, they did upload LOTS of shoujo/josei manga on their website, and even offered downloads, so...) or perhaps they suddenly stopped paying for the domain.

Although, the URL that is in the profile (a screen capture from early October), indicates that they didn't have more updates since August. This is pure conjecture, btw, since I cannot access freely to their FB group (if it's theirs) or their Discord (provided by the URL in question) to confirm anything. We could only go with what the profile's update says about it, that they disbanded.

It's possible that anyone who may have scans of their series be reuploaded here eventually, as some of their old projects have been reuploaded since a few days ago (Feb 12th)

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for your many years of service, chibi manga. I owe my early days of reading shoujo manga to you. o7

Users who are viewing this thread