Chibi Maruko-chan - Kimi Koi Hito (Doujinshi) - Oneshot

Power Uploader
Well damn, this brings me back! In a weird twist of events, I knew about Chibi Maruko-chan doujin scene before I knew about, well, Chibi Maruko-chan; an artist I followed on Twitter got really into that stuff, and I ended up checking out a lot of the accounts they retweeted while attempting to figure out what was that about (in a true Twitter artist fashion, most of them didn't say what show they made fanart of, assuming people would just know, plus I knew Japanese even less than I do now). Later on I kept an eye on some of them just because I liked the art. I remember seeing this artist a lot, though I'm not sure if I saw anything from this particular doujin (doesn't help those people liked drawing festivals a damn lot).

Uh... Sorry for the rambling, thanks for the throwback.

Group Leader
Well damn, this brings me back! In a weird twist of events, I knew about Chibi Maruko-chan doujin scene before I knew about, well, Chibi Maruko-chan; an artist I followed on Twitter got really into that stuff, and I ended up checking out a lot of the accounts they retweeted while attempting to figure out what was that about (in a true Twitter artist fashion, most of them didn't say what show they made fanart of, assuming people would just know, plus I knew Japanese even less than I do now). Later on I kept an eye on some of them just because I liked the art. I remember seeing this artist a lot, though I'm not sure if I saw anything from this particular doujin (doesn't help those people liked drawing festivals a damn lot).

Uh... Sorry for the rambling, thanks for the throwback.
hey, thanks for reading it, since it's our first time scanlating we tried to be accurate in translating the story but some of the scenes didn't make sense without reading the author's previous work on chibi Maruko chan (Hanamaru). We might try translating the other story if people are interested in the story

Users who are viewing this thread