Chibikko Kenja, Lv. 1 Kara Isekaide Ganbarimasu! - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - I want to protect too!!

Dex-chan lover
@Kayriel
There's no need to stare.
When someone pulls out a gun
run first, ask later.

you'd be a dead fool,
bringing fists to a gun fight.
There are no old dolts.
d44.gif

@Kayriel
>Saying someone else is a soyboy means I am professing to be the other extreme.
As I stated I do not know how I will react in such a situation, and, God willing, I will never find out.
I would also like to point out the amount of projection going on.

P.S. The sissy thing wasn't me; get your facts straight.

"She is adult on the inside..."
Nahhhhh, her mind isn't an adult at all~

Oh well, she (her avatar) is cute tho.

Double-page supporter
Why are things so dramatize??? She's supposed to be the oldest one!!! not only that she's OP as f*ck lol

Double-page supporter
Fuck this shit. I wanted a fluffy manga to cool off from another more heavy one, and instead Im presented with the most irritating drama filled idiotic one ever. Protagonist acts like a toddler despite being an adult, the warriors tasked with defending the fort against threats are useless, and are braindead too, ignoring MCs OP powers because they are tOo dAnGeRoUS (I guess the goblins arent dangerous then, yeah? Safer bet to just die) And MC herself just cries and makes a situation that could be solved with a single thunder arrow go waaay out of control.

I cant deal with the idiocy, Im dropping this. I havent seen such irritating characters in a long time.

Double-page supporter
Reading the comment down below I can say I agree, they be jumping to conclusion all on their own. And mc acting like an actual 8 year old isn't helping either.
Nothing I hate more than a protagonist getting pushed around like they can't think for themselves and it makes it worse when mc is actually quite powerful and an adult.
She really need to be clearer about her strengths to her new comrades or else this will become a regular event in the manga. I don't know how long I can read this if all this is op mc being treated as a toddler who can't be trusted with herself.
Tho her cluelessness and awkwardness is cute at times keep it only running as a joke and not a actual plot point.

Aggregator gang
I came back after some years. I have matured and aged, my opinions have changed. So I thought I might not find the MC being treated and acting like a toddler as bad as I did back then. But it's eh now. I dislike stories where characters will coddle or baby someone older. I'm not even sure I understand why the MC hasn't just said she's a 19-year old. There isn't any real reason to lie. I'll probably hand around for a bit more, just to see if the story changes at all.

Users who are viewing this thread