Chibikko Kenja, Lv. 1 Kara Isekaide Ganbarimasu! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - What’s a monster flood!?

Double-page supporter
As if "Noir" isn't super common in Japanese media... ?
"Hmm I want to name this wolf pup something original.. How about Fenrir!" - MC in a future chapter

Dex-chan lover
Shouldn't she be over lvl 1 already since she got all the side xp from those goblins?

Dex-chan lover
She sure as hell doesn't act her supposed age. The only thing the fact the she's 19 does is serve as a crutch when the author needs it, which is plain bad writing tbh.

Contributor
It looks like the author messed up here: French for night is "nuit." "Noir" has the same meaning as "kuro."

Is her body effecting her mentality? She's acting like a 12 year-old.

Aggregator gang
I'm reading this for the hell of it now but it sure as hell don't mean this is a good manga that I will return to. Average at best for now. There are many flaws in this manga that many have already commented about.
Ugh, I was actually expecting to be looking forward to an op cute loli who will become more op down the line journey but what I got is an op loli being carried....forced carried by everyone. I don't even see that Lady Knight as protective of mc rn she is plain annoying hindrance in mc quest to learn, do something epic and returning to her world. Might as well adopted mc as her little sister and take her home to let her play with toys of her body now also minds age.

I know I seem irritated...no shit, as it does frustrated me when my expectation for some guts and competence from mc keeps getting shut down hard.

Aggregator gang
Man, I'm actually sad that I can't reading this manga without being frustrated and nitpicky now. All the fluff moments and her adorableness turn sour after the last arc. Never knew a loli would make me frustrated this much, this is a first for me to feel this way.

Edit: Cute kitty attack! Somewhat effective. There is hope?

@Kutabarie

except she is in the body of an 8 year old,

which makes it good writing since an author actually knows that the development of the brain affects personality a lot

Dex-chan lover
Something that throws me off in every manga is the different societal expectations.
I read manga because I like stories, and the differences in view.

But isekai, in particular, really throw me for a loop; societal expectations are so radically different on our planet, so them being the same in different worlds? Like... cool story, I guess?

One of the big ones that throw me off is the notion of not helping in any way unless asked or given permission. That's normal, outside of the USA; I've been to Tanzania, and it's normal to just help there, as well.
But I know, I KNOW, that it's not normal in most societies, but... it still throws me off when characters in a book or novel dither over helping somebody else because they are "not supposed to" without being asked or told; Americans get a lot of crap for this, when abroad... still seems wrong to not automatically help other people... lol...

Users who are viewing this thread