Chibikko Kenja, Lv. 1 Kara Isekaide Ganbarimasu! - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - A visit from count Rainier

Wait, if they are wearing clothes, why does the guy can't come?
And if it's too lewd for him, then why aren't the girls not naked in the bath?!
You need to choose, author, cause it makes no sense here. .. wearing a one-piece on a bath won't let you feel that good...

Dex-chan lover
@ryugadrago It's spelled as "artefact" in British English, "artifact" in American English (according to Cambridge online dictionary), so either one is correct.

@introvertchild Yuri's aggression level is exceedigly low. She can't defend herself from human intentions, unless it's a slavering bandit attacking with a club in hand, perhaps. If push comes to shove, the best we could possibly expect from her is fleeing. She wants to see some places she knows from the game anyway, so I actually hope something will happen that will force her to hit the road.

@raiden55 Perhaps the culture is so prudish and modest.

Supporter
Literally nothing happened this chapter. It could have been 4 pages long and have just as much content.

Double-page supporter
Props to them not doing blatant fanservice.
@Darris we got some exposition, basically. It'll be relevant later.

i like this. its starting to turn into a race against time. she has to get back before her mind fuses with her character's

Fed-Kun's army
Amanda looks great in the bathe. I hope she hooks up with Argo and not some old dirty bastard.

Aggregator gang
So it's more than degenerating and fusing. It's like one is been overwrite over the other. Dangerous thought but intriguing non the less.

Users who are viewing this thread