Chibikko Kenja, Lv. 1 Kara Isekaide Ganbarimasu! - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - First quest

@jdexo1 My mind... /s is being broken... /s /s can't tell... /s /s /s what's real! /s/s/s/s

/s

Dex-chan lover
Well now it does feel more lika a game with all of these quests suddenly

Dex-chan lover
seems like the author want to change the pace
i also wonder when the party system will have its come back

Dex-chan lover
Shit, I forgot there were video game mechanics in this story. It hasn't popped out for a while.

Dex-chan lover
@BloodySorcerer Seeing how all the NPCs and monsters are already living things, it's possible quite a few of the quests could be cleared by following unexpected routes not available in games due to game engine limitations. I'm not entirely sure Yuri is the kind of gamer who would think outside the box, though.

Dex-chan lover
[Mission Failed]

I hate it when NPCs are added to the party, and then I get this message

Carl died

Lol and there's no reload here, but at least the status widow tells her the reward and what happens if she fails or doesn't accept the task

Dex-chan lover
@JWChibi - the consequences of failure seem a bit extreme here, compared to the quest itself.
Especially that last one: "Cave of trials vanishes". Why? Caves don't just decide to retire and move to Hawaii.

Dex-chan lover
That wasn't anywhere near as bad as I was expecting. I expected that to be an engagement ring that never got delivered due to Mary getting eaten by the rat on the return trip.

Given that wasn't the case... How exactly did the rat wind up with the ring?

Dex-chan lover
Is kissing really so indecent in Japan that they need to prevent kids for seeing couples kissing

@Nylodale Probably. I'm not Japanese, so can't say for sure, but I'm Asian, and in many Asian countries, too much skinship is a "taboo" of some sort. When I say "taboo" here, I don't mean that you'll be a social pariah or anything for doing it, but more like unusual. People are usually too embarassed to kiss in public. The most a couple would do is hold hands. If there's a kiss, it's almost always a quick peck, instead of a deep kiss.

Asian cultures are just more reserved in general, when it comes to things like these.

How lewd! We must protect our children from the sight of...
... a husband and wife kissing each other!
Ban this sick filth!

Dex-chan lover
as expected of a game

QUEST 1 : return ring/food to NPC A
CONTINUATION QUEST 2 : KILL a DRAGON

Users who are viewing this thread