Chibikko Kenja, Lv. 1 Kara Isekaide Ganbarimasu! - Vol. 5 Ch. 30 - Fairy whispers

Dex-chan lover
there's nothing missing, I think?

For me on page 6 there's a guy on the ground and they're talking about his arm being gone(?), then page 7 goes to her making the antidote and the guy on the ground never comes up again.

I'm not sure that a page is missing (page 6 does end with her being told to go transmute, page 7 starts with her having a potion) but it's really confusing to me.

Dex-chan lover
For me on page 6 there's a guy on the ground and they're talking about his arm being gone(?), then page 7 goes to her making the antidote and the guy on the ground never comes up again.

I'm not sure that a page is missing (page 6 does end with her being told to go transmute, page 7 starts with her having a potion) but it's really confusing to me.
I feel like they prolly skimmed over that part.

On that note anyone else felt like this chapter was all over the place? Changing to alot of locations, different plot points at once and suddenly at the end "We're rushing to get the antidote but Oh we're at the sage tower so lets not try to get back lets be all about the sage tower now and try to get MC home"

Dex-chan lover
I feel like they prolly skimmed over that part.

On that note anyone else felt like this chapter was all over the place? Changing to alot of locations, different plot points at once and suddenly at the end "We're rushing to get the antidote but Oh we're at the sage tower so lets not try to get back lets be all about the sage tower now and try to get MC home"

Yeah the whole chapter is just a mess.

Group Leader
fairy-godparents.gif

Dex-chan lover
Just found the series and enjoyed it. Thanks for translating so far, hope it'll come back

Contributor

My reading of it was they found a random dead body and quickly shepherded the little child away from it.

Dex-chan lover
  • Chapter 1: I got transferred into an another word.
  • Chapter 30: Met god.
  • Chapter 31: Kill god? (I just speculate.)

Dex-chan lover
Seems like the dead guy was the one who plucked the rose, and got poisoned. They chopped off his rose bearing arm, so they can transport the rose away with it.

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck is wrong with you, God?

I mean, I'd ask that question of any god, but still...

This chapter was just a MESS; it screams of axe-kun stopping by for a brief, but final, visit.

If this turns out to be another damn pump-fake for a LN... I'mma be pissed.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like the dead guy was the one who plucked the rose, and got poisoned. They chopped off his rose bearing arm, so they can transport the rose away with it.
Yeah, they'll probably claim to have brought him back, made him secure, and he'll wake up and turn out to be the co-conspirator willing to testify, another gamer from earth, or some famous royalty-like person.

I'm betting that either he worked for Count Rainier, and it'll be some big that's glossed over....
or the story ends in 2 chapters, and we never hear about it again.

Users who are viewing this thread