Chibikko Kenja, Lv. 1 Kara Isekaide Ganbarimasu!

Fed-Kun's army
A fair amount of people seem to love this. But I and some others don't it seems. I came back after 2+ years of not reading this. My complaint was how obnoxious it is that everyone treats the MC as a little kid and that the MC lets them. Now, it's that and more. The MC just acts like a 4-year old. It's a lot less interesting to me, when instead of getting a girl that was turned into a loli and is now embarrassed at her accidental cuteness and misunderstandings. We instead get a 20-year old woman acting like a 4-year old and pretty much encouraging the people to misunderstand and treat her like a child.

I don't care that this is more meant for the cute fact and less about the action. BUt, the story just seems to be dragging on. Nothing of interest is happening. Any attempt at the MC being more powerful is instead thwarted by people treating her like a child. The story is just lacking also. No reasons as to why she is there or any goal. Just that she woke up as a loli with op magic pretty much.

Dex-chan lover
It's a cute story but 20 chapters in and it hasn't progressed at all. A lot of other series make better use of this premise.

7/10 good enough for a read if you really like it but meh
just popular because it was pretty much the original loli manga

Contributor
@MonaBee
> How do you smell water?

With your nose? “Mizu kusai” is also a Japanese expression but I’m lacking context since you’ve commented on the manga rather than a specific chapter.

i get it if she's panicking and scared all those stuff because she is just a loli but if she's 19 years old then it's different story goddamint it's kinda annoying if you remember that she's 19 years old acting like a fucking baby crying and all those stuff i mean cmon 19 years old... well sorry about complaining so much 😂

Users who are viewing this thread