Chicchai Kanojo Senpai ga Kawaisugiru. - Vol. 1 Ch. 10.5 - Volume Extras

@yawnz

you need a JP Amazon account, so take a burner email (or a real one if you please), put in any valid address in Japan as your SHIPPING ADDRESS (or your own, but I personally haven't tried that, I've been told it works but can't vouch), and set all that up

if you have an international credit card, add that (with your proper BILLING ADDRESS), then on the .jp front page, hover over 'Your Account' and select 'Manage your content and devices' -> go to 'Settings' -> In the Country Settings, change your location to Japan

note that if you have a US amazon account and want to use the same email, you need a different password, otherwise you'll just get logged into your US amazon account instead of your JP one

and if Amazon asks to link to your US account, don't do that

(sidenote for any looking in, if the above + $7 is a low enough bar of effort to go through, give it a shot and burchase to support the author)

If you have a Japanese iTunes account, you can buy the volume through Houbunsha's Comic FUZ app (you can buy it with credit card via the PC version of the site, but I don't know if they accept non-Japanese credit cards. Also there's no Paypal option). I wouldn't be surprised if the app's on android as well.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't think this would make me sad for a reason that's completely unrelated to the story itself.

Fed-Kun's army
@wootamoot Thank you kindly. Putting a Japanese Address into the "Content and Device Management" section of JP Amazon fixed my issue. I googled some address in Hokkaido and it worked. Let's get that sequel!!

And here I am, guilty of reading this manga for free. I want more floof but I don't have money. I really want to just commit livingn't.

You can also buy LINE stickers to support the author (in case you are using that app). Also, since the author has announced that a continuation has been green-lit, should the END tag be removed?

https://twitter.com/ruiki_akiba/status/1281410877594284034

Dex-chan lover
So the manga got axed, but the author instead of ending it, played a full deck of reverse uno cards

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if this is one of those things you don't tell the public.

From the afterword it doesn't seem it was axed, per sé. Just...semi-open with chance of second volume, which didn't happen.
But if it was NOT axed...then I have to say it's pretty underwhelming. The og already had a rushed ending. And this? Why introduce Chisato at all? 0 development.
He doesn't meet senpai's parents either.

Idk, it was cute and fluffy, sure, but it doesn't rank all that high...

Fed-Kun's army
@Baxkill

I don't think it got axed, I think the author just doesn't know how to continue any story past the confession so they didn't even try for the sequel. His other work "We Don't Know a Thing About Love" also ended when they "officially" started dating.

Users who are viewing this thread