Chicchai Kanojo Senpai ga Kawaisugiru.

Did they up her breasts in the transition or something? I can't help but feel like she suddenly gained entire cup sizes.

Seems like it got axed. I guess that the author ran out of ideas and just let this manga fell down.

I loved the prequel of this, but was sorely disappointed in this extension of the series. The relationship was going nowhere really, and the author started bringing long hated tropes to generate excitement like the random girl who got introduced. I'm not happy it got axed, but I can't say I'm weeping either.

I prefer the other cute senpai manga much more.

Dex-chan lover
i'm downgrading my vote considerably, shittily axed like this in only 10 chapter when the prequel had a ton of chapter with almost zero advancement

Dex-chan lover
So the author ran out of ideas or just want to divert everything on the other manga she is currently making. Either way, this manga got axed.

Dex-chan lover
It looks like the author made this as extended epilogue to the prequel but nope, they just weren't capable of bringing the story forward, they made the 2 get closer, introduced a love rival and made some cliche chapter.
The love rival is just sad, appeared to suffer, is clear that it was made for more plot but the story got axed or the mangaka dropped it off.
Could have even used a few more chapters in the office to couple the cool guy with glasses girl and make us the female boss decide to search for a companion too after seeing everyone around getting hitched.
It was a uneeded extra.
And the cover was made to make people turn around, giving the heroine boobs.

Group Leader
Bothering to mention this here is perhaps a waste of time, but for all the clowns in this thread saying the author ran out of ideas/gave up please read the afterward in the extras. The series has a possibility of being continued, and the author made a conscious decision to write this volume on the assumption that it will sell well enough to continue. I can't say I'm a fan of the love rival development either, but don't be mean to people when you haven't even bothered to learn their circumstances. Being mean on the internet is not very cash money of you.

Sequel/continuation confirmed!

https://twitter.com/ruiki_akiba/status/1281411942167400448

Users who are viewing this thread